The like and get likes thread

I’ve tried to look for it and see it, but the NES is a effin disaster. Searching for “dramiel” produced nothing, searching for “flames” produced random junk (none of it called “flames”). But the issue, you know, is that CCP ain’t phasing out SKINs fast enough. Yeah. :roll_eyes:

It’s amazing how unforgiving to shoddery, incompetence and stupidty you become when you play properly coded games. CCP gets on your nerves very soon when even simple tasks are effin complicated because of amateurish coding by unskilled, underpaid punks.

9 Likes

And now, off to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: those days when a professional astronomer accidentally discovers Mars… :rofl:

10 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! (Or, good morning, Yiole from last night)

How about a relaxing cup of tea & music?

8 Likes

But its only as a bonus gift from buying some PLEX from CCP. If anything, it should show in Market search.
https://secure.eveonline.com/PLEX/
Flamin’ frikin’ SKIN. :psyccp:

10 Likes

Oh, I see them now… Wouldn’t be out of place in WoW or some high fantasy MMO, I guess. They’re a bit silly on spaceships, though. :thinking:

8 Likes

I would still eat it alive. :blush:

8 Likes

Yes, Discovery of Mars, like this is the name of the Rover after it turned around, it’s now the Rover Discovery.

Also, after all that pyramidal work to try to verify if the Earth is not flat as suggested by some opinionated source,pondering how many Rover and Aztec measurement of water it would take to float rocks up there to make an extra pyramid, for in case someone would get lost and they needed direction to find the way out.

http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=3691
This is not the Minmatar oil I was looking for, but it may fix some of potential rust conditions.

9 Likes

Dose it work if you buy the 500 PLEX from Markee Dragon’s store with a 3% discount?

I guess I can try and find out.

9 Likes

Let’s talk about PLEX baby, let’s talk about you and me.

9 Likes

Before opening the link, I just thought about this for a minute.

9 Likes

Speaking of PLEX,today I spent billions on PLEX, extending my subscription further 6 months. With the rest of my wallet,I bought a %10 duration extender implant for attribute boosting(accelerators) for my skill training clone and injectors.

9 Likes

Great day at work. Time to make it even better with some Eve.

10 Likes

To whomever finds this and reads it:

Nighties lovelies!

Also: let’s dress smart and dance weird!

10 Likes

Nana didn’t post today. Did something happen to her? :scream:

10 Likes

I posted about SKIN.

Its truth, bicycling is the best mode of transportation, even when its raining and snowing. :wink:
But now I am going to bed. :sleepy:

10 Likes

Unless you live in Florida. I’d be scared shitless to cycle here, I’d be afraid I’d get ran over by a car

9 Likes

That’s right, just look at how happy do look these cyclists:

Funny trivia: the bikes for the video were rented, but the film crew had to purchase all the seats after the rental company learned how the bikes were being used.

8 Likes

Also, good morning LAGLers! Today I’m here an hour earlier than yesterday, or an hour later depending on how you measure these things!

9 Likes

Yeah, I know now how cyclists cause so many traffic accidents! :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Level 4

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Qd6q73TORjGvSbMhPJmDrw.png

8 Likes