The like and get likes thread

That deepsea one is :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Theses are rather nice renders but I dont even wear a watch so its not my kind of stuff. I actually depend on my circadian rhythm. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Persuaders-Vance-Packard/dp/097884310X/ref=sr_1_1/144-2029107-0281538?ie=UTF8&qid=1521762646&sr=8-1&keywords=the+hidden+persuaders

ā€¦ or just get it at your local public library. I did! Then bought a used copy through Amazon.

9 Likes

Great chance to pull out the Drake. I donā€™t get to fly this thing as often as i would like. Its cool that not only the boss drops good loot for this event. Makes it interesting and worth it to check all wrecks. +1

9 Likes

Tonight I made another new player happy by helping her. I can now sleep in peace.

Nighties,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! Letā€™s STOL into the friday!

(This funny looking plane is a PZL 104 Wilga, a Polish light aircraft from the 70s designed to operate in extreme airstrips, with very short take off and landing runs. The tiny radial engine and the massive landing gear make it a unmistakeable sight)

9 Likes

Plane is very rugged design, having many prototypes before production model, very troubled prototype phase. Soviet engine because polish was very bad. Used to tow gliders, but fairly universal. Kind of a survivalistā€™s plane.

9 Likes

Itā€™s the Face, but Nobody is the name.

8 Likes

My grand-motherā€™s father sold airplane patents with an associate around the same 1903 year, although I think it may have been after since she was born in May 1917 and is still alive today.
She would be 102 and would still know when along other details she didnā€™t disclose to me yet and may never will, since they sold the patents (so before the 14 year coverage period for a patent expires).

Let me save my clone.

Patents: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

LastWeekTonight
Published on Apr 19, 2015
$500,000,000,000 loss since 1990 out of a 100 trillion global market cap = 0.5%.

(FaceTime Failed = 350)

9 Likes
10 Likes

Longer I watch this new Sarielā€™s flames SKIN for dramiel, more ridiculous it looks for me. They jumped the shark with those flames.

9 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  game trolling me :joy:
Iā€™m playing in a hardcore league. If I die, itā€™s over. :joy:

8 Likes

I was always bamboozled by some of those triggers in diablo for example, but in other rpgs too. Is that on your death or their death? :thinking:

If on your death, then that is pretty much useless even without hardcore mode.

9 Likes

Itā€™s on my death. The gem makes sense when itā€™s linked to a portal gem, but not really for anything else. And well, in hardcore itā€™s completely useless :joy:

8 Likes

Diablo 2 had such useless jewels which didnā€™t even functioned properly when a player died in a hardcore duel.

8 Likes

Bed time. Iā€™m going to bed earlier than usual.

Here is the dancing squid for your viewing pleasure:

And here is a bonus video:

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

Seriously?

8 Likes

Itā€™s not really alive. The sodium ions from the soya sauce react with the receivers on the muscles and cause a spasmā€¦ but the animal is pretty much dead.

9 Likes