7 Likes

shadyurl.com :joy:

6 Likes

http://www.5z8.info/dicksonparade_n8o7wj_how-to-stop-immigration-for-good.pdf

I dont understand what is so shady about it. :thinking:

6 Likes

Why do you inflict this kind of stuff onto yourself? :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I havenā€™t dared. I could feel scarrs forming in my mind just thinking about it. :scream:

6 Likes

My Malwarebites intercepted it like a kitty leaping on the red dot. The link was dead before even opening. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I put a picture of Linus there, I mean The Dunning Kruger. :rofl:

6 Likes

Iā€™m a masochist through and through. Itā€™s the hardest difficulty, in every game, or I wonā€™t bother. I managed to play through DOOM on nightmare. Path of Exile on hardcore is a walk in the park in comparison :joy:

Games these days just arenā€™t challenging anymore. Everything is so easy that you can pick the hardest difficulty and half-ass it without needing skill nor brain. Even EVE is like that now. Where the hell is the fun in that?

6 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Plastic is everywhere these times. :scream:

That is the age of plastic, and will be remembered as such in future. :pensive:

There was a stone age, a bronze age, iron age, dark ages, middle ages, industrial age, and now the plastic age.

7 Likes

eve-central is down? Since September? :scream:

7 Likes

Yeah. Appears never to be online again.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why detoxing is more important than ever.
The simplest way to detox is consuming MSM + Vitamin C.

5 Likes
7 Likes

In the beginning, there was Silicon Graphics.

7 Likes

And now itā€™s my beddy time. At one point, I would drool at the thought of puting my hands on a SG Indigo. Now thereā€™s a thousand times more power on the tip of my fingers, but I am no longer interested to create 3D stuff. Takes too much time, competing with everything else I do to keep me more or less sane and almost healthy.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: now this is a heavy duty drone for a heavy duty jobā€¦

7 Likes

Home a bit early. If 7pm can be called that. Tonight I will take a Breath of the Wild. Havenā€™t gotten to setup the Switch so Iā€™m guessing patches and a few restarts. Maybe I can play before 10pm.

6 Likes

6 Likes