The like and get likes thread

For iOS, and Android. Good move CCP Games…

10 Likes

I think its just very similar to other types of those, Linus played one few months ago and won the game. All have kind of the same progress.

9 Likes

Just in case you’re bored and would like to take a peek at a busy airport with interesting airplanes…

Live from the Lanzarote airport (ACE/GCRR). Operation hours are, roughly:

Canary Islands, SPAIN / London, UK Time: 06:00am to 00:00am GMT+1
Madrid, SPAIN (mainland): 07:00am to 01:00am CET
Munich, GERMANY: 07:00am to 01:00am CET
California, USA: 10:00pm to 04:00pm PDT
New York, USA: 01:00am 07:00pm EDT
Ontario, CANADA: 01:00am to 07:00pm EDT*
Tokyo, JAPAN: 02:00pm to 08:00am JST
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND: 05:00pm to 11:00am NZST
Islamabad, PAKISTAN: 10:00am to 04:00am PKT

8 Likes

It does look somewhat similar to Starborne.

We won alpha 7, waiting to win alpha 8 :smiley:

8 Likes

People, watch this: are you tired of investing in cryptocurrencies? This is the newest fad! Introducing to you Orion Scam’s… err, Orion Spam’s… errrr, jesus, Orion Span’s “Aurora Station” orbital luxury hotel!

https://www.orionspan.com/aurora-station

When do you think that this wonderful thing will be ready for the first stays? 2040 I hear, based on a sensible estimate of development and testing time if the thing was even possible? 2030, as if it was a extremely succesful and lucky space program? No! It’s gonna be ready in 2022 (yes, three years from now) and all you have to do is to pre-book for a mere 80,000 (full booking will be 9.5 million , launch and return to Earth included, shall we guess).

Now seriously… how could anyone fall for this bullsh*t? It makes Mars One (do you remember it?) almost look respectable by comparison! :facepalm:

7 Likes

And now, i am off to bed! Nighties lovelies!

Also: biomorphic robots are slowly crawling to places…

8 Likes

Orion Spam sounds tasty. Maybe they should do that instead of making some very bad designs for this station in 3D, like what is with that airlock, how one human was able to open it with this “lid” stuck between ridges of the airlocks? :thinking: Or what about the walls of that airlock room, and what he attempts to do, go outside without any spacesuit? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Even when I would had such amounts of monies, I would not give them. Orion Spam, that is different stoory, reasonably priced and tasty, migh be a good treat when watching stars in the field outside with telescope. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Spam reminds me of canned dog food. I cant bring myself to eat it. My dad used to love the stuff. Fried. Unfried. Bread Ketchup. Eww Ewww Ewwwwww.

7 Likes

Good morning,lovelies. :heart:

Today I go to the doctor.

He’ll probably prescribe more medicine but oh well. I felt terrible yesterday. I’ll ask about it. I hope he won’t be too busy this morning. I don’t like waiting 3 hours for just a 5 minute discussion with the doctor.

7 Likes

I wish you good health then, LordOdysseus. :hugs:

Here its a big difference between good spam and bad spam. When the cheapest spam is so bad it tastes like someone would prepare wood shavings to look as meat, and the bestest is so good you could eat whole can and want another one. You would have to look at the label to determine the amount of meat to the amount of “fillers”. The best is with contents of meat above 90%.

As for the taste, its very similar with the best kind of spam to a one prepared at home.

Eat cold, add some horseradish, mayo, black pepper and white bread. :yum:

8 Likes
7 Likes

Guess it’s some kind of porthole… The airlock may be the module on the back. It’s a scam so batlantly that makes wonder… But if they just fish a few fools with the 80,000 USD deposit, they’re off to a luxury life for a while.

7 Likes

More medicine? Are you ill?

7 Likes

One of the guys who worked for the Cambridge Analytica said that he doesnt trust anyone. :female_detective:

8 Likes

Aaand, good morning LAGLers! Today we’ve got a sunny Thursday but Friday will be rainy again. Guess we could call a cancellation on the drought we were experiencing… the snowcap at the Pyrenees still isn’t melting and there’s a lot of water there so we might fill the reservoirs and stop worrying until next spring, with any luck.

7 Likes

:umbrella:

9 Likes

:drum:
8 Likes

That’s one definitively unorthodox Bollywood video… he’s dark, she’s thick, completely opposite to standards! :rofl:

8 Likes

How do you update a key element from a hundred milion dollars game? Very, very, VERY carefully!

8 Likes

I am having an annoying illness since 2011. I’m taking “dried frog pills” for it.

Luckily,this time I only waited an hour for the doctor.

7 Likes