The like and get likes thread

Weird thing is, he’s got a kinda cute expression here… :thinking:

7 Likes

Probably as moe as he can be. Nothing more tho.

7 Likes

Always better than empty pothole. :hibiscus:

And now rather something surprising

US Army truck in flames in Poland. It just started burning. Nobody hurt, but what is surprising is the load on the truck, it was all water. :laughing:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Maybe he have confidential data on everyone there? They are in his pocket. :laughing:

7 Likes

You jest, but they really are.

8 Likes

https://www.economist.com/news/business/21739944-companies-face-fresh-set-difficulties-locking-their-customers

7 Likes

Crazy stories in Poland.

This car is a replica of Cobra:

This car isn’t:

it was build by genuinely the same guy who build replica of cobra, but its actually his own invention and its not only ugly, it ruined him financially. The guy who wanted it build in the first place, didnt pay for it. I dont know what is more sad, how that car looks, or how the story ended. :pensive:

7 Likes

Well, at one point, my parents had to call firefighters because our washing machine started burning and smoking and it wouldn’t stop not even after unplugging it…

7 Likes

Seriously? Like, seriously, serious? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot what was he thinking unless the …design choices… were taken by the customer in a case of client from hell.

7 Likes

Also: it’s not Sharknado, it’s not Jaws, it’s not Jurassic Park… it’s something inbetween but with Jason Statham and a respectable budget!

7 Likes

Customer had nothing to do with design of that thing. That is probably why he refused to pay for it. Its year of production is 2017 by the way, and its full electric…

7 Likes

Woaah. Apparently he forgot how to build curvy car bodies somewhere between the Cobra replica and this boxy abomination…

6 Likes

And now, and old-ish video on how to tie a Windsor knot:

8 Likes

I would ssay these +'s are very stylish.

7 Likes

It is like Deep Blue Sea if you haven’t watched it. A shark with altered brain of a psycho killer and lots of special effects.

I believe there are still Megalodons in the deep of the ocean. After all only 2% of the oceans are explored at the moment. And besides,remember when Giant Squids were a myth? Now they are a fact:

8 Likes

https://stratechery.com/2018/the-facebook-current/

What a farce. And most people are too stupid to see what’s going on :joy:

8 Likes

There is a rumor about YouTube being hacked and all the thumbnails of popular videos vandalized. Why would the hackers do such a thing? What do they gain? :unamused:

8 Likes

You Tube would probably just block their efforts rather fast if they would know about it.

In parts of it where I am currently its just the usual stuff, some planets, pictures of old professors. But the video I am currently watching have a measly 250 showings. :joy:

8 Likes

9 Likes