9 Likes

Warm Caturday

8 Likes

The memories :sob:

9 Likes

I want CQ back :pensive:

8 Likes

Meanwhile in Russiaā€¦

Looks like someone should ask a woman before releasing his concepts to the public. :woman_technologist:

ā€œHon, what do you think of this?ā€ ā€œItā€™s insane, drop itā€ ā€œOk hon, thank you, will keep working on that flying submarineā€¦ā€

8 Likes
7 Likes

I just wanted to play a spaceships game. F*** you CCP. :expressionless:

8 Likes

And it still have to be grounded. :joy:

8 Likes

Cats also eat pot, but they are supposed to chase rodents for workā€¦
Could that be related?
Or are the officers / agents / whatever / ā€œno matter whatā€ also are some kind of cats?

9 Likes

Oh look: videogame record maker Billy Mitchell is a liar!

https://www.twingalaxies.com/feed_details.php/1047/billy-mitchells-donkey-kong-and-all-other-records-removed/

His records at Donkey Kong were recorded on MAME, not a original arcade machine, thus making impossible to prove that he didnā€™t use tricks.

8 Likes

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes
10 Likes

Video:

8 Likes
9 Likes

Live test? Was he streaming? Can people stream on Youtube? If yes, Iā€™d say that Google just analyzed his stream in real time and when he started talking about dogs, they obviously ended up serving him ads for that.
But Google always listening isnā€™t that far-fetched either. We know Facebook does it when the app is open (they probably do too when itā€™s closed). Amazon does it too with Alexa. And people complain about surveillance in China, tz. In China they donā€™t willingly install surveillance tech in their homes and carry it around with them at all times.

9 Likes

Does the like heart get bigger the more likes we give or am I just seeing things?

8 Likes
8 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

8 Likes

That looks goddamn amazing. I love me some good potato vodka to drink straight up.

8 Likes

Ah potatoes, what would we do without them.

I think there are some details changed from time to time with discourse. Probably CCP updates the forum software from time to time.

8 Likes