The like and get likes thread

Unsurprisingly, Spain also fared bad on those tests. And chances that this improves over time are low, since education expenditure has been cut, and education model has shifted towards a “skills system” were children aren’t expected to use the skill for anything else than just passing a test -or don’t, doesn’t matters much, if their attitude is right they may get a pass even if they failed the test. Actually learning stuff by, you know, memorizing it, is démodé. :thinking:

8 Likes

Very cunning use of a old technology… Stirling engines have gone a long way in those Sweddish hands!

8 Likes

Also, good morning LAGLers! Let’s refill some moe!

8 Likes

Sunday. My day off. Lets see how long it lasts.

8 Likes

My day off but i find myself thinking about our bike path and club mansion.

8 Likes

Maybe I should learn morse code…

8 Likes

It looks rather dangerous with this bridge with some branches down under, and that slick sheet of metal that would probably become slippery when wet. :thinking:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Ah, I still need to see the Alien: Covenant.

9 Likes

Well you’re not missing much in my opinion.

8 Likes

Just found it, I have nothing better to do so Pirateflix and chill it will be for a while now. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That’s what makes it fun. Danger.

7 Likes

Could be an example of a famous last word. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It’s late and I should be going to bed, but first…

Die usurper! :rofl:

7 Likes

And now, yes, it’s come. Beddy time! Nighties lovelies!

Also: when dial telephones were a new technology…

9 Likes

Tomorrow my dad will have an angiogram. I hope he will be alright. :persevere:

9 Likes

Classic Design

“Designed by the firm of Henry Dreyfuss.”

8 Likes

2 weeks ago, a family member had his angiogram done. Age 80. Came through just fine.

Hope it all works out for your dad.

7 Likes

Loved that AT&T Bell Labs. Wait… Nokia Bell Labs now.

8 Likes

I watched it. There were some very strange scenario decisions, but the whole idea was interesting. Not really scary tho, but rather disgusting imagery at times.

7 Likes