The like and get likes thread

Guess they just get carried amid softer stuff so they end up being crystals in the mud… some prettier than other.

7 Likes

Here we have only some round stones after the glaciers. Some really big, like one or even two meters wide. But usually such big ones are very rare. The smaller stuff people use as decoration in gardens. Land is usually flat and forested, so these stones serve as a nice detail in surroundings, more of them is like a special treat for an eye.

These are wooden mushrooms people sometimes use in composition with stones. :smile:

8 Likes

Heh, here we got so many mountains that have been crumbling to pieces for so long that there are stones everywhere! :rofl:

So we build lots of things with stones and have a thing for wide, greenish plains without stones… Guess that people loves what is unusual in their surroundings, be it stones and hills or plains and green vegetation.

7 Likes

OMG how is it even possible to live like that? :scream:

8 Likes

Wizard!

9 Likes

I can confirm that chart to be correct.

8 Likes
8 Likes

But what if it goes out of control? Like we will see a plastic industry running around scared when the items will start to desintegrate in the storage, or the important for security items will start to desintegrate? The Plastic Rot, a future epidemy? End of our civilization as we know it? :thinking:

7 Likes

What a weird camera angle. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

So… it’s a promising find but is completely useless in its current development. :thinking:

7 Likes

Worst case scenario, we would need to do without PET, unless for short term solutions. And the bugs still are a very long way from being useful so… not very likely.

7 Likes

Also, cute refill:

imagen

Can I bringz mah moustache?

8 Likes
6 Likes

When I first seen that I thought for a second that it was a man with some genetic desease where head doesnt grow at all. :laughing:

7 Likes

I see your weird video and raise you berd.

wait wat? closed? thread closed? what? is it really closed? i don’t get it? closed?

did I win LAGL?

HA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

LAST POST - LEL

15 Likes