The like and get likes thread

7 Likes

@discobot fortune

Would you work in Amazon as an overseer?

7 Likes

:crystal_ball: Most likely

8 Likes

Discobot gets new job:

7 Likes

Guild Wars 2 distributed spyware in order to detect cheaters

7 Likes

Terrible news,everyone. My dad will need a triple bypass hearth surgery. Most of his veins leading from the heart are blocked. :confused:

6 Likes

That is paradoxically also good news, after such treatment he will live many more years. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Amazon might deny it, but thatā€™s how middle managements rise, making the underdogs ā€œoverperformā€ by any means necessary. Someone writes on a stone tablet ā€œ120 packagings per hourā€ and thatā€™s the rule until someone more entrepreneurish figures that ā€œ130 packagings per hourā€ would look great, woudl be his chance to climb the ladder, and letā€™s kick any bastard spoiling it with pregnacy, illness or peeing in a toilet.

Nothing new, stopwatch tyrants already were denounced by Charles Chaplin in ā€œModern timesā€.

6 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s seriously bad! But if doctors think heā€™s well enough to withstand surgery thatā€™s a good sign, although they are a serious procedure, heart bypasses have a very positive impact on the patient health and life. My grand mother had one when one of her veins was in very bad shape and she also had a pacemaker implanted and that improved her daily life a lot, she lived 8 years after the surgery and was quite active for her age.

6 Likes

First heā€™ll take medicine and walk 3 times a day to improve his situation. Only then heā€™ll have an operation. I donā€™t want my dad to live 8 years. I want him to live 28 more years instead.

6 Likes

Also one of my dadā€™s friend had bypass operation too but he died 10 years after the surgery.

6 Likes

Houmā€¦ 163 cm vs 216 cmā€¦

(And yet sheā€™s all of 4 cms taller than myself :sweat_smile: )

6 Likes

Aaand, beddy time. Nighties lovelies!

6 Likes

A womanā€™s height doesnā€™t matter. Only a male being short is unacceptable in the worldā€™s society. Luckily Iā€™m neither too tall nor too short.
Good night,Yiole.

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

p.s.: Here is a heavy detox smoothie recipe:

6 Likes

Early to work today. Very early tomorrow. Tis the season to make the monies. Iā€™ll take it. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

wew ladā€¦ 15 years.

8 Likes

This is what I immediately imagined.

:joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, eating paper is not good for your health! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

One more to go!

:rofl:

7 Likes

Precious gemstones lying on the ground in mud :hushed:.

7 Likes