The nebula effect looks dated!

We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Producer to come join us working on an unannounced action MMO.

1 Like

The biggest mistake they made was not putting Dust on PC in the first place.

The second biggest mistake was charging $81 for the monocle :rofl: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’d say CCP made some even bigger mistakes.

1 Like

You were not here for the WiS rollout I guess.

Oh no. Sims in space crap again…

I were. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
WIS never came. :frowning:

Oh no. Anti-Avatar phobia crap again…

I was here and very active in that discussion.

I supported the idea of Incarna in general but the implementation was terrible.

1 Like

Im all for it. Current nebulas are too old and boring now, not to mention low quality in 4K monitors times. also they’re too colorful and complex in HS. Minmatar one is too monotonous reddish, the gallente one too complex and not realistic (in space terms). Also there’s too little diversity of them
I like more the old nebulas because they feel more realistic and there were almost all black regions even in HS which looked and feel so much better.

2 Likes

well, put. And I do not like it when I always need to orientate my ship so that the shine from the nebula doesn’t hide the light from my modules. its some times hard to make out if they are on or off, then I need to put it so thy are in front of a dark patch in space.

3 Likes

The suns are one of my annoyances as well, Right up the line with all the white web pages. Excessive brightness.

Note: I have found a shader quality of medium seems higher quality than the high setting, as it just seems to add a fog. Pretty large difference.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.