The new skill UI is awful

So much wasted screen space. Can we get an option to use the old UI, please?

15 Likes

agreed, trade/character sheet windows are broken too.

Do I really have to add a skill to my queue to find out how many days it takes to train it?

4 Likes

It takes up half my 39" inch ultrawide screen and looks like it was upscaled from a 2" mobile app.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

New UI for Character page is awful , please give the option to switch back to old one

3 Likes

Just logged in. Do NOT like. I can’t resize the bottom window, forcing me to scroll through all the skills. There’s no reason for the to window to take up that much space. The real crime, however, is not being able to see how long it will take to train a skill. I don’t want to hear any crap about how “change is good” because that’s a lie. Change for the BETTER is good. This is not better.

5 Likes

Please direct feedback to the appropriate thread

Closing for above and as follows:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting