The Potato Alliance - A review

To give you an update , i have managed to open a conversation with the player who told me to join them .
The answer was that they kicked me for : suspicious behaviour .
When i asked what does that mean in their corporation - because to me suspicious behaviour can mean a multitude of things - , he just left the conversation and not answering anymore .
In other words , they will not give me a reason as to why i was kicked.
What a garbage of a corporation !

They thought you were a spy.

But because they are incompetent, they didn’t test for you being a spy by compartmentalizing information. Then they would’ve either determined that you weren’t a spy and kept you (thus gaining a player), or determined that you were indeed a spy, and would find out who your handlers are and would feed you false intel. Like I said, gutter-trash high-sec carebear PvE-farming corporation.

1 Like

If they think that i am spying for someone , the logical thing to do would be to confront me here publicly with the proof . If this is the case i am very curious about what are the proofs that lead them to this conclusion . I am just speechless !

Players like them that invite people into corporations just to mock them and then kick them out, should simply be banned from this game. I have wasted a week of my time with them.

Nah. They’re good content for the rest of us.

And people have the right to run their corporations any way they please, even though many times they have a net negative effect on the game as a whole by doing it.

Well they will end up nowhere or just playing with themselves, as i just don’t see who would be that stupid to stick around with them .

Big chance they decided he wasn’t worth the effort. Just as he’s attention seeking here, creating drama, we can be fairly sure he did the same in corp and/or voice.

Such things never happen in isolation.

Well-run corporations aren’t afraid of spies. And a spy wouldn’t blow cover a week in for some VNI bait action.

The fact that they decided that he wasn’t worth the effort is exactly why these badly-run scrub-tier outfits are so bad for new player retention.

How can you be sure ? Where you there when it happened ?
Seeking attention i am not . I was wrongfully accused of something that i am not , wasted a week of my time with them , i kept to myslef mining and then was kicked from corporation .
I have posted here so that others will not fall in the same trap that i did . How am i creating drama ? I have the right to express my thoughts here just like anyone else .

Do you know that i have ships in their stations and now can no longer dock there so i can get them out ? They gave me no answers, no warning .

:point_up:
"if your alliance don’t have any spy inside you are in a shitty alliance "

5 Likes

I actually require everyone in my alliance to quit their job and move to Korea. The idea that people should put real-life first is absurd.

1 Like

That’s so Juche!

ok i move to Korea but i get the top bunk

asset safety, or make an alt and contract them to the alt. dock up, pull said ships out and move them somewhere else.

Thank you !

I have placed them into asset safety and in 5 days they can be delivered .

2 Likes

I dont care. Its why Im FW.

I have come across several alliances that have been formed to be easy kill cannon fodder for other alliances as well as new members being playthings for the leaders who are in the know what this alliance really is.

When you see them set up and use doctrines that play directly into the other alliances doctrines you have to ask yourself if this is really true, because to be blunt Eve is often a farming game and if you can farm people like this you can get your kicks without real risk.

Be highly suspicious, often it is more than incompetence, it is deliberate.

2 Likes

But usually incompetence.

2 Likes

“Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence”

Just don’t rule out malice if it can be that.

1 Like

I’m sure what Dracvlad describes exists sometimes, I just think it’s exceedingly rare. I’ve never experienced it, and I’ve been in a lot of corporations and alliances (from both predator and prey perspectives).