The problem with RvB - a quick fix to reboot the Eternal War

Appreciate the feedback everyone, my bad for posting on the wrong board.

If we take my narrative as a given then the question is ‘What next for RvB?’.

Let’s not dwell on the past, but look forward with glorious purpose.

If anyone has any better suggestions fire away, otherwise giving Blue Republic back to someone who’s going to give it some :blue_heart: is in the box-seat atm*.

I cannot see a better option, the content would be cracking, that’s something we can all get behind, right?

*This would also give a renewed focus for RF, those who want to trash Blue can do it in game, if they so wish. Game on etc…

RvB was good in 2008, 2009 and briefly in 2011. That’s it really…

. I think i wrote and explained the reasons 8 page . And link is already in this thread https://forums.eveonline.com/t/i-am-loosing-eve-farewell/31248
Its not me who doesnt explain things… if you read the post you may learn lot about rl me and my EvE life . Then you have a slight idea about Why i quit … and makes sense WHy …people want me to back …
i have already lost and failed … my game play was pretty different never been if this not corp then i go other corp…i was very very niche

1 Like

I have been very good turn lemons into lemonade always… and currently CCP created perfect enviromental conditions to flourish RvB and all related projects … perfect timing … and instead they are just complaning and talking about closing RvB. … its just …. Lol

Just before i left we had actually fielded 40 battleships and battlecruser fights all night … that was officially last fleet i FC ed … our activity in RvB space increasing and we hit over thousand kills weekly … it was just about to gearing up… in my ayes we had been building at the first floor… but yes RvB gain a prestige and set the word out … just … Vision and his friends thought ok we used her and now its time to get rid of her… they did it too early… but good for me … better early than late… is it good for RvB ? i dont think they care or they thought they can pull it … who knows

I have been in love with the spirit… an idea… … im playing video games last 25 years and this has been my primary outlet ask in the years i have been working under heavy conditions… Psychologhy is my major area of interest as well as my education and profession … I didnt only play the game… i did also analyse… i have used my education and skills to develop projects … i work around esp new player experience retention problems , growing pilots into PvP with healty attitude around risk averse behaviors … as well as growing more pilots into PvP from the first day of EVE online… i developed educational strategies … worked on biases … My primary motive has been always serving to community and nurturing best posible way… and that took lot of time effort trials and create kind of structure wich can serve to all community… and i have intended to sahre this with community first hand in last fanfest ( cancelled due to covid 19 ) and i have sent it to CCP as player speaker submission …
If you read the story bit you can understand im still sad… i did quit yes… but i am still part of this community… my husband inside atm in aliance meeting … my brother possibly lurking in one of trade centers… i have friends playing eve also rl… and friends i loved and cared alot some of them even i dontbplay the game, i cant stop and close my ayes to everything its simply impossible… i tried i told people no
EvE talk it push and force work only 1.5 month with several failiures everyday… it was ridiculous… i have been missing alot … people wants to talk ask questions … i couldnt do it …

Im still writing up stuff… still project and details there… but now i know it works… i will not come back to game but i do consider to share it with beautifull people of community…
It requires hard work lot of compassion … but i know there is leaders out there who has heart and mind in right place and sharing same concerns…

1 Like

I miss attacking rvb roams in low sec :frowning:

Please limit discussion to future of RvB. Discussions of moderation actions will be removed.

I did gank bluelysian several times, including popping his pod. How such a low quality PvPer could even be CEO of a “PVP” corp?

Obviously after ganking the guy several times, his credibility as CEO went down, now he is out of the game while I keep kicking asses non stop.

bluelysian salty miner, calm down and stop using this place for your tears.

2 Likes

rvb? wtf is that?

Stfu @Gay_Pride_BOOOOOM you make me miss eve even more … :cry:

1 Like

Miss this game? How is that possible?

Here … CCP Eterne explains it to you… i think you are a new pilot … RvB is an all organic player made pvp content . 2 corps 1 eternal war… Pvp for the sake of PvP.

1 Like

GPB is right here, I participated in the ass kicking and got a whole bunch of salty mails from bluelysian afterwards.

You are mistaken and this conversation is over.

Yes i remember that :slight_smile: im still saving the last mail… i have presented my respect and invited you to mutual war agreement between sides so you can present your uber PvP skills… then silence fall :)) good ol days… it might be good fun for all of us \o/ content …

1 Like

We are -10 toons. A war would be only beneficial for us and I think you don’t understand that. I am doing you a favour.

Why not other colours? Neither are my favorite…it sounds non-inclusive and highly noobish with a capital noob.
I’m trying to be constructive…

I do agree… just players needs to know what has happened to make decisions based on facts… not based on lies and overwhelming effort from current RvB managment and CCP to hide it from player base .
And yes CCP shouldnt engage this … but they already did it for behalf of current management… i dont have friends in CCP …they do

1 Like

Hey… now i understand i think … isd removed many messages … i have actually answered that question …

Red vs blue is a very unique concept… name is very very old and well known. And nearly identified with the play stayle / concept name Mutual War and RVB…

Some years ago when RvB derail and begin to act like FW pirate corp in low sec… i have left RvB and begin to work on rebooting the concept… i would count couple of serious challenges. But the one challenge related to your question is :

When you do that people just tell that you are making fake RvB? There is already one exist … explaining the situation one by one to people really requires intense amount of effort and time…

I have called so many old
RVB members and leader to help me… Nearly noone answered my call… they have been either quit the game or homes somewherelse so i build up a brain team… some of best pvp ers of new eden , csm, some old vets who cannot present but they would like to contribute the frame and action plan … they want it work … … i called vision in too … he didnt answer even … But when i took over
RvB he come by running.
Took my nearly 2 year to build a new one… i srop calling oldies instead i begin to train new people into PvP with that mindset…

I have been always in love with RvB idea … i love its spirit… when its deralied so many people who take this as only playstle left the game too… i have lost so many criends and have been dreaming about to make a home for them so when they are back it will be there…

Red vs Blue originally name of cartoon series …you can find in youtube… and neutral colours against each other … When i build that corp i didnt even called after colours… it was success… we have been about to dvide 2 corps and fire up… old RVB CEO Nitro Oxide come to me and told me that they are ready to handover RVB… when i took over i have been sitting all alone in channels… there was noone online… . RvB raised again and begin to gain prestige… we begin to sent the word out …

What happen than was just a heresy… if you read this link… I AM LOOSING EVE & FAREWELL then you can understand it is not about colours
Its not about building new corp…
Everything you need to know is there…

Over the years hard work in eve i do enjoy and meet so many beautifull people… i grow so many pilots into PvP and while working on that i met people and i love totalk to people and love to help people find each other too… i have launced several torunaments and so far in the begining because of i dont know how to… i went for the best to learn from… and they were all nice and helpfull… i have enjoy process and build up new friendships …
really atm im sitting in my own private server … i dont play eve i dont even play games so much… digging in my garden talking to my friends… and there is far more action in my 50 man server than whole RVB discordor many other eve discord severs … people are vivid … they have been my biggest emotional support on that grocess and im gratefull for that … and yesterday after asking bit around i know who has open the post and yes he is not an old pilot…
People still trying their chance … and they know wery well im missing alot… but just… i cant

1 Like