The Raznaborg Kikimora can be killed?

What kind of ship can be used to kill those Mf?

1 Like

Yes, they can be killed. You can clear out an entire Emerging Conduit in a single Rattlesnake with the proper fit. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that show how to solo clear a conduit.

2 Likes

A Cereberus can kill 'em pretty easily.

Or are you asking specifically about mining ships that are available to Alpha characters?

2 Likes

Looking at your killboard I am assuming you can fly Caldari ships with either hybrids or missiles. Given the age of your character I also assume you have some time yet to skill up to larger ships. Focus on cruiser and below and get your skills up.

You won’t be able to do the Emerging Conduits without really shipping up, as QuakeGod said.

A Cerberus will probably be out of your skill ability at this point. But it is a good ship and worth training for.

For the bang and buck I’d recommend the Osprey Navy Issue with rapid light missiles and a target painter. This is a sniping/kiting fit. Bear in mind the Raznaborgs will tear you apart if you let them get close, so keep burning away from them and keep at range. Only use your shield booster sparingly as it will use up your capacitor pretty quickly with the Microwarp drive running. Be prepared to warp out if you need to. I put T1 drones in it, they are cheap and can be killed by the Trigs or abandoned as needed.

Also shoot the Renewing Raznaborgs first as they will repair the other Trig ships.

Something like this could work

[Osprey Navy Issue, ONI]

Ballistic Control System II
Power Diagnostic System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
‘Stalwart’ Particle Field Magnifier
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Parallel Enduring Target Painter
Medium Shield Booster II

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile
Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Rapid Light Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Inferno Light Missile
[Empty High slot]
Salvager I

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Hornet I x5

I highly recommend you train for the Caldari T3 Destroyer if you like ratting in hisec. The Jackdaw is a great ship for combat exploration and applies damage very well.

Core skills: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Magic_14

2 Likes

You can clear the site even in a combat orca, I saw some doing on praxis and Ravens

1 Like

Thank you very much, you are so kind :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Quake

No, i just asking about ratting, thanks for your answer.:+1::+1:

:+1: thanks

why would you want to plug em hole against trigs in a specialized fit?

Because, unlike player Trig ships, NPC Trigs can use EM/KIN missiles, and they hit a lot harder than their regular beam weapon, so you have to omni tank against Trigs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.