The Red Line Long Since Crossed

Keep in mind Eve has been going on now for how many years?

1 Like

I’m not in any nullsec corps (it is my goal some day but not now) so I don’t have any skin in the nullsec game aspect other than occasional hacking and PVP roams.

But I have spent a lot of time researching (for my own understanding of the game “landscape”) the major nullsec sovs and their leaderships. Especially since the CSM is so heavily weighted with null players.

While I do think null players see everything through their own nullsec glasses (a nature human reaction), I really don’t think they’re out to stick it to the little guy or hisec players.

The issue is surely that learning fittings is one of the skills of the game. No amount of skills points achieves it. If we go down the slippery slope of fitted barges, fitted destroyers, fitted battleships…why bother learning how to fit ships ?

1 Like

That’s not the problem. The fit I see on that shop-barge is so bad, a player would have to refit it anyway.

The problem is when CCP starts selling ships, the price cannot logically ever be right. Cheap or too expensive, they’ll be damned either way.

It goes like this:
So right now the package is very overpriced, so it’s only a trap for bright-eyed newbies and it reflects very poorly on the game. Pay to Lose looks like blatant Pay to Win to an outsider.
But if instead CCP would start selling ships competitively priced (for example: barges for 15 PLEX or the $-equivalent) then the industrialists would lose another item that they can nolonger sell for profit on the in-game market and their time/ISK investment on researched BPOs is very high. Even at equal price-point, indies would always lose to the convenience of a ship that doesn’t need to be transported or flown to it’s destination, but spawns at a current location, on demand.

In both cases many players will be pissed off and rightly so.

2 Likes

“You are so far away from the line, the line is a dot to you”.

I always wanted to post this, thank you.

3 Likes

I was really disappointed the rest of that wasn’t “cow mommy milkers”, but yeah that’s still a good skin idea.

2 Likes

Digital items are intangible though.

1 Like

I didn’t write it, I quoted. Don’t shoot the messenger. :wink:

2 Likes

I…

I…

big brainsplosion.

Yes.

Just give me a “mega milk” decal, but she’s holding two PLEXes instead.

2 Likes

Make sure you fully understand the definition of a word, before you criticize someone for misusing the term. Nothing is sillier than an inaccurate grammar nazi.

source: Tangible Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

If you have to quote the dictionary, you probably don’t understand the word. Make sure to read the entry fully, with particular attention to definition #3.

Glad to help.

It’s their game. They can do w/e they want

1 Like

I love that movie :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.