The Road to Nerfdom: Highsec's Carebear Future

Okay man, been nice talking to you. Didn’t mean to offend, I just thought it odd that you were wanting a citation on the fact that CONCORD exists and has a delay. Strikes me as a weird thing to be skeptical about, but to each his own.

EDIT: Also, what the hell would I have cited? Was there ever a point at which CCP made the announcement: “Attention capsuleers, CONCORD both exists and has a delay, that is all.”

Doesn’t really seem like them, they like to just let us figure stuff out, especially in like 2004 when this announcement would have been timely and relevant.

At least we found some middle ground here where we could all agree that you are wrong.

Carebear victory near!

2 Likes

This game is simple: whatever you choose to do ingame as a player or group of players, you provide your own security.

2 Likes

Appreciate that man. Getting the blood boiling now and then isnt bad. @Mevatla_Vekraspek cited the 8 golden rules of eve above which proved your point man. Does not validate carebear ganking but does validate high sec not being designed to be 100% safe. We are cool it was a good conversation have a great day.

The 8 golden rules were released relatively recently.

Did you just not know that CONCORD both exists and has a delay?

Are those two facts not enough to prove that Highsec clearly wasn’t designed to be safe?

Sorry, these questions are just eating at me.

I have been gone for 8 years man a lot has changed. Stuff has been forgotten. Still getting use to the new atmosphere.

When you played 8 years ago, CONCORD existed and had a delay, did you just not know? It’s okay if you didn’t.

I honestly never noticed a delay when i first started i shot at someone and CONCORD got me right away didnt seem like a delay.

after that i never did it again. So i guess i wouldnt know about the delay.

The way CODE et al are scrambling, I believe you might be right. And they know it.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Last 10 to all kills = pretty much the same average. Which one of you is lying?

Statistics. Learn them, love them.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve never understood the type of trolling where they just act really stupid…

1 Like

Fair enough, brother. So I suppose you just figured CCP had devised a cool graphical way of enforcing the game rules, okay that’s somewhat understandable.

BTW those were probably gate/station-guns instapopping you, not CONCORD.

The exact roles of gate guns, faction police, and CONCORD are commonly misunderstood.

Then maybe someone should type a document out to make them clear :slight_smile:

LOL you can always talk to gankers. We’ve got it all worked out. :grin:

Maybe looong time ago, but it is not any more, Hello Kitty is comming :blush:

1 Like

Now is bug and it will be removed from game because your playstyle hurt profit margin.

Obsolete and removed by new owners.

Keep dreaming, carebears. :sunglasses:

1 Like