The state of the 6-CZ49 system

reduce citadel spamming in the sysem,people instal them in combat zones making fights difficult and people abuse the bug that gives tether out of citadel tether range so fight can be done only one side.bug report will show notthing as problem is directly in abnormal amounts of anchored citadels in systemmi posess low-end machine that hardly gets on masstest when i start from 6-cz,if i go to 6-cz i have to turn all grapchic settings to low otherwise game freezes and watchdog mechanism kicks in and crash the client (logfile shows during this plenty of watch dog frame time time out! error message and after 20 or 30th message client crashes)

just set citadel limit to 6-cz to 10 or 20,right now looks like theres around 100 citadels.for god sake this make masstests unenjoyable when you use moveme to 6-cz

Could you please send a bug report including log files for such a case? This would be really something, which we would need to fix also for TQ.

bug reports in some cases will not help.

the watchdog messages are because of old computer and when you add around 100 citadels it always will end in game crash,i tried eve on machine with better specs and there was no crashes…

players with old computers will always report issue with absurdal amounts of citadels as their fps will always drop to 1 or 2. people with latest hardware will not see this issue often unless system gets over 1000 citadels.

we all only request to limit citadel spam on sisi.on tq theres no big citadel spamming like on sisi so hard to reproduce any crash,on evry masstest i participate i have 2 - 3 game crashes because of absurdal amount of citadels.

i cannot enter 6-cz due to this fact as my game client auto-crash on login and need other char to use and get my main moved out of hell by BH or other CCP available.
i simply cannot use /moveme to 6-cz because of this spam,and yes i have machine from 2013 year and some parts remember 2009 (4gb kingston,quad cpu)

i run also windows vista,since ccp does nolonger support the eve for vista players i am left alone for myself,it still runs on vista and due to my outdated hardware i cannot use other o.s as it wont install

I am very sorry - but I am not really willing to make compromises on such issues, which could also affect TQ. 6-CZ49 is currently sitting at ~300 Upwell stuctures and the busiest system on TQ is not missing much to reach 100 Upwell structures - which will very likely increase with the release of Refineries.
I am sorry that you are unwilling to send bug reports about this - but this is the main purpose of Singularity. I hope that someone else is more cooperative.

my hardware is just simply too old and with unsupported os i cannot get any help because ccp already busted all testers who had vista on test machines,i do not know what is causing the watchdog error exacly,it just shows when game window freezes and sound stops plaing eventually client never gets back on and crashes

this happens only in 6-cz system on sisi,any other system runs smooth and fps average at 10-14 on tq perimeter is mostly occupied by citadels and tried to get crash on tq which didnt get it,game just slowed down to 4fps but no crash but on sisi at 6-cz i get instant crash after using moveme or jumping gate to 6-cz.

sometimes game crash during masstests but not as often like on 6-cz. in both cases watchdog shows up

if you have some clues about watchdog errors i can provide the logs at bug report.

Not that I condone rule-breaking but people have bought and trashed all citadels and EC from 6-C market at the start of the mirror in the past and the spam has been reduced considerably. Those who really wanted citadels in 6-C could bring them in a freighter from 1 jump away, but it probably eliminated 80% of drop-and-forget citadels.

So I guess that having these 300 structures in 6-C IS testing server performance.

There you have it folks, spam as many citadels into 6-C as you can until we crash the node. :sarcastic:

i agree with this CCP should place a free port in each ca for people to use

yes ccp controlled freeport,so someone cant trick and kill other freeport users. disabling anchoring citadels,es,refineries in 6-cz isnt solution either.prhaps putting some cap would be good? lets say max 10 citadels 10 ecs 10 refineries.

I really do not care about refineries since they do not drop the performance as 4037057826796727560805720876 keepstars, which are all placed on ca1 and ca2, so that 3 people can insta-undock their cheat-bot-sooper-dooper armies and vaporize everything and getting away with it, do.

For what it’s worth:

I have two machines that I use at different times to play on singularity and in 6-c, and neither of them experiences the issues people are describing here.

One is an i7-4690 (I think), with a GTX1070, the other is a i5-4xxx with an RX480. I run both machines at 1920x1200, and don’t experience any of the issues people are complaining about here.

I dont experience the issues either and I 6 or 7 box, but this would be a good QOL thing just for the combat systems

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.