The status of the game…

I’ve mentioned him once as symbol for all of those before him …
… who all talked about the same things …
… and all of them vanished.

PvP and PvE are not playstyles. You’re adding an element of individualism to where there is none.
Yes, there are people who refuse to PvP for one reason or another …
… and that’s perfectly fine, as long they don’t complain about how they’re “forced” to play in a certain “style”.

And there is exactly nothing wrong with that. The only ones who know if there is something wrong with that are CCP …
… who can easily tell how players react to the environment. It’s most likely the reason why they let this happen in the first place.

They don’t blindly assume new players (aka children) are, by default, helpless victims who need to be protected.
You, on the other hand, do. It’s just you, though. You just suck.

Someone podded you …
… which triggered (actually triggered) you into coming to the forums …
… as evidenced by your very first post:

It’s clearly implying that there are evil people who not just attempt involuntary anal intercourse (aka rape), but also seriously enjoy it.
Your very first post.

Hell, you’re ticking all the checkboxes.

You claim people victimize others and pull the “think of the children” card.

Or this one. Someone podded you and that’s all you could come up with. You’ve shown zero regard for the situation of the guy who podkilled you. Where you see a victim, yourself, the other guy sees a player who offered himself on a silver platter. Even you can’t deny that your inability of handling this experience made you come to the forums to post.

Are you really, really sure you’re in a position that empowers you to call other people triggered?
It sure as ■■■■ doesn’t look like it!

Self-awareness isn’t your strong side. Your very first post hints at the opposite …
… with the vast majority of your other posts further underlining it.

You’re so hell bent out of shape, your back must hurt.

Here. It’s everywhere.

Your “style” does not exist.
Btw … I’m aware you’re not touching this at all.

Not wanting to “PvP” is not a style.
It’s a choice.
It’s a valid choice, too and I’m not denying that.
We have plenty of people who don’t “PvP” at all.

The difference lies in the fact that these people don’t demand the game to be changed.

They don’t use emotionally laden “arguments” or “reasons”.

This is what comes from an irrational mind:

• “respect my individuality” … (the playstyle fallacy)
  • “think of the new players” … (the think of the children fallacy)
  • “you’re evil people” … (the … well, I’m sure there’s a name for that one. I can assure you that I do not sodomize people. Ever.)
  • “you’re not accepting us” … (which is, in fact, exactly the opposite of what’s going on)

You’ll notice that all of these are appealing to feelings. This can be found in pretty much all carebear posts,
one way or another. Including your own. Anyone not believing me literally just needs to check your posts.

Even if you’re not aware …
… you’re still a fascist carebear.

2 Likes