The Status quo issue's solution

Q: Is there going to be a fix or a solution for the AFK cloaky-camper game? (Applause)

A: (CCP Fozzie) So we temporarily fixed cloaky-camping really effectively in the march release. When local stopped working. (Huge laughter.) Cloaking camping really went away. But, I actually do think that the cloaky camping issue is really tied with local and so that’s the kind of thing I’d like to see us look at with the observatory array structures we may look at in the future; be able to go in and look at that system as a whole.

Cloaking really is an intel mechanic, and so is local, and we see in other areas they’re really tied at the hip in how they work. So, that’s how I’d really like to approach that.

It’s very important that it be possible to disrupt peoples’ money-making in nullsec, and AFK cloaking is one of the most effective ways. We’re not worried about cloaked ships being overpowered because cloaked ships do very little DPS.

But we understand it has a pretty big psychological effect. We would like to make some changes…it may not be the changes people are expecting, though. For instance, I can tell you that AFK cloaking is not an issue in wormhole space and there are pretty good reasons for that.

7 PVP (PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER)
The essential core concept of EVE Online is that it is full time PvP in a sandbox
environment. As has been mentioned in previous sections any player can
engage another player at any time in any place. In high-sec space there
may be consequences if a pilot attacks another without just cause, but they
can still make that attack if they wish. In low-sec and null-sec, there are no
limitations to PvP at all. Some of the wide variety of PvP styles are described
in more detail below

Those are just off the top of my head. It isn’t CCP refusing to comment or act, it’s idiots, morons, entitled millennials, bears, whiners, renter trash and RMTers refusing to acknowledge CCPs comments and actions.
The problem thus clearly doesn’t lie with CCP, it lies with the mindset of the people complaining.

A mindset that’s shaped an entire generation and is in no small part the result of helicopter parenting. This feeling to be entitled to everything, simply by existing and whining about it.

The embedded links are placed rather randomly without specific context, as I couldn’t be bothered wasting much brain processing power on this post. But dare I say… /thread?

7 Likes