The truth about Adrian Vexier!

i cant decide if you are adrians alt looking for fame, a clueless butthurt victim or a troll. maybe all 3 .

but as you keep being told everytime you bring this up in chat or a new thread , he is a suspect baiter and understands the rules of the game better than you.

5 Likes

skirm links and high grade snake pod, there’s also abyssal mods

none of you definitively explain how he does all those things. you just say that he knows the game mechanics but fail to explain anything and resort to insult and belittle me. typical griefer mentality.
i made this post to draw attention to some people abusing the game and start a mature conversation about it. but you lot came in and hijacked it!

can you make a machariel go 3720 m/s?

you only need 500 dps if i remember correctly, he also probably switched ships at the last minute for lols .

its possible he was shooting the citadell and got killed /podded back to highsec, reshipped and got a quick kill. must still have aggro on the cit so he got on the mail thats why he had a ? instead of a ship.

he knows what he is doing lol that is all, ecm doesnt work 1v1

1 Like

Yes, just fitted it up in pyfa for shits and giggles.
Overheated cormacks 500mn, faction lows. High grade snake set, +6 nav implants and overclocker IV booster already gave me 3712 m/s.
Didn’t even bother to apply rigs and links to the fit after that.
Take a look into pyfa fitting instead of using the gimpy ingame fitting.

500 dps is not enough to pause the timer. and if he switched the ships it would have shown the daredevil for the ship and the gun from the other ship. that is why we have killmails of citadels being killed by orcas with disintegratos. that is not what we see in his killmail. @Aaaarrgg you clearly have a lot to learn about the game

where is his lossmail than? busted!

yes that we agree on. but is what he is doing legal?

send me the fit and implant set in game. and post a screenshot of the fit here

If you think it’s not, report him and see where it goes.
But don’t cry inhere with easily debunkable claims like the mach speed.

3 Likes

That’s the point dude, ingame it won’t work unless you invest into buying all that.
Use pyfa to simulate it, takes 5 minutes installation included.

1 Like

how many cits have you killed, i have killed many hundreds

why would that be as he would be shooting with the daredevil for the last few % of hp so thats the guns that would show, the orca and the disintegrator guns example wouldnt likely be shooting after switching into the orca so the disintegrator guns from the old ship show ie last shots fired.

someone has not posted it yet

yes

1 Like

See, added some rando rigs and already at 4000+
Will be more if you add maxed skirm links.

ok this is a good simulation. it seems he really likes bling. we will analyze it.
but what about his 5.1 sec status?

As people already stated before: it’s a rounding up thing.

All three. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This. Should put more effort in tho.
Claiming you been playing for 15 years then not being able todo simple pyfa fitting is a red flag.

have you ever killed a citadel with a frigate? next time you kill one, do it like that and show us all!

he has some losses on zkill. don’t you think he just didnt get killed and just teleported himself to highsec and back just for that nullsec kill. we think he really wanted to get on that fortizar kill because it was faction.

no

There’s this thing called filaments…

Plus that said wh could just have a pipe or straight up connection to nullsec that was scanned and bm’d.