The truth about Adrian Vexier!

he switched ships for a lol mail

i would bet tidi was involved keeping his aggro on the fort after he was podded out of system.

yes :slight_smile:

filaments only take you to nullsec and not back to highsec. and i find it hard to believe he filamented right into that nullsec fortizar bash by luck and the podded back to highsec just in time to reship and get another kill all without the nullsec loss getting to zkillboard. something stinks here you have to admit it!

You can self destruct back to hisec too.

Using one’s zkill to troll can lead this post being closed, which would be a good thing

this. this could be the only answer. he had a direct wormhole connection from Apanake to null and used it.

1 Like

im not trolling. im pointing out data and am open to discussion. other people are trolling. strange that you want this thread closed. are you an alt of someone?

Me an alt? Puleeze. I’m my main since 2011.

1 Like

Despite the obvious, just for the sake of fun, let’s consider the OP’s assumption: The guy referred to in the post hacked the EVE servers and now have GM powers to teleport all over New Eden at will. I’m sold, that guy must be a hacker. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You are my alt and now it is time for you to transfer me all your stuff then biomass as your time is over time to start fresh. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Look at me. I’m your main now.

2 Likes

Too ugly to be my main. :stuck_out_tongue:

But but but…

stop trolling! this is a serious thread!
@Ridolph thank you for the Machariel speed answer. that just about clears it. also, would anyone be interested in ganking him? since he surely has a multi-billion isk fit?

I would put cap modules and a MJD on the mach to get away so you won’t be catching him easily.
Go try and scan his fit with a ship scanner in smt fast first hmmmk.

i hear Adrian vexier is a good ganker

This is the fate of my temporary alts. There is no escaping doomheim for you unfortunately.

https://evewho.com/character/2115070256

https://evewho.com/character/2118673287

1 Like

is that his main :slight_smile:

1 Like

WTF is this??? @Uriel_the_Flame he changed his zkillboard stats? he has -10.0 negative sec status now? are you him? are you making fun of me now?

It is his ganker alt with an “L” where his main has an “i” in its surname. Btw no am not him, fortunately. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t that illegal?

‘8. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of CCP or an EVE Online volunteer. You may not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity.’