The truth about Adrian Vexier!

If it is his own alt then he is not representing another player, he is representing himself. But hey you can try reporting him if you want and see what the GMs respond who knows.

several reports. no action against him. maybe because heā€™s ā€˜on the insideā€™.

You can have an alt with your same name and just a different spellingā€¦ like if i wanted to make a Geo Ecl1pse Oksaras, I couldā€¦

What are you trying to accomplish with this troll post, and your other offtopic troll posting in other threads?

this is not a troll post. some people decided to troll it.
we are just a group of old vets playing eve and our thing is mining and industry. we have been doing our thing for years and years and adapted to many game changes.
and here comes this guy ganking miners right before our very eyes, stealing ice and ore and bumping our orcas. and he bumps just almost 150 km away so we cant drone mine but also cant warp back in. we either have to slowboat back or warp away and back in which is really annoying.
but the worst thing is the ganking. we really donā€™t know what to expect when we see this guy in local. we used to mine afk for hours and just chill out but now we never know when he decides to just gank us. this is really affecting our game. now do you understand the post?

Legit game play. Htfu. Miner

2 Likes

Aiko is a known troll donā€™t feed

oh, such big words! you must be feeling very proud of yourself now. legit tough-guyā€¦ probably Adrianā€™s alt!

yes, I know. Iā€™ve been in this game long before her. i see her child play. just didnā€™t expect this post to be hijacked by trolls this fast.

Forums is long lost to griefers, trolls, and you can even be censored by any admin if they donā€™t like what you are saying. Go for reddit community, itā€™s much healthier

Attacking miners is legit game play, and has been.

He also could have switched to a frigate to get the final blow after doing most of the damage with a battleship.

He whored on it with a Rookie ship and then got podded back, which gave him 15 minutes to get the Heron kill.

Jams are irrelevant in 1v1s.

You guys are getting trolled.

So one of the changes CCP made removes you from the kill mail when you leave system. Look at the amount of damage done on the Structure by the daredevil. Depending on the fit it might be able to pause the timer, but you need about 550 dps. 500 in text but you need to account for resist as well.

A fleet was there to kill it, get everybody to leave system and then quickly finish the last little bit yourself. That is how you make it looked like you solo a structure without doing the millions of damage required.

Our forum troll has been playing for years and still knows nothing (Nothing to be ashamed of btw. I kill many older players that dont know how EVE mechanics work)ā€¦ or really is just a troll.

2 Likes

No itā€™s not. Not even close.

@Xuixien ok I get it. the machariel speed is possible. on that subject: is anyone interested in ganking him?
@God_Emperor_Kane 550 dps is not enough to pause an astrahus timer. it needs about 2000 dps. that under 1000 dps applies to athanors and raitarus. study some more next time! also you said

ok then how was he on the fortizar kill in nullsec in a ā€œ?ā€ ship then in the same minute on a highsec kill in a stratios? by your logic it means that he was in null when the fortizar exploded then got podded then shipped and undocked then killed the heron all within 1 minute. hard to believe!
and you can tone down the high note. iā€™ve been playing way longer than you and even if i donā€™t know some things i wold like some respectful attitude! ok? after all i made this post to start a discussion!

Isnā€™t this just a regular daily occurrence in eve?

Thatā€™s part of the problem.

1 Like

Indeed.

7 Likes

@Obed_Marshh no that is not a regular daily occurrence. we played through wardecs and incursions through triglavian invasions and forward operation intrusions and we never had this much grief. frankly we could play at our leisure before but now we live in a constant state of fear and even considering moving because of this one single player!

That is factually incorrect.

damage cap of an Astra is 5000. you need 10% that. It is in the game do the math.

If you are not clever enough to take people advice or actually look up the info yourself then I am not going to waste more time on you. You have a history if being a troll on this forums, some I do like to assist people now and again. But you constantly show you are either Adrian alt, or just absolutely clueless.

5 Likes

according to eve uni ā€™ To pause the repair timer the structure must receive damage that is at least 10% of the damage cap after resistsā€™ the astra house has a damage cap of 5000 dps so that is where we get 500dps from, as well as shooting a lot of them.

if you know different you will need to prove it

1 Like

i would guess tidi

i literally made my first post on the forums today. what forum history are you talking about? you are pulling this right out of your ass!