The truth about Adrian Vexier!

Welcome to the club. This is eve, and nowhere is safe. I’m constantly worried about getting my combat or salvage ship popped when I’m doing missions or sites in hisec, how is mining any different? I’ve tried to reach out to the corps with structures in the losec system I want to operate in, have you tried contacting a corp to protect you from gankers while you mine?

Ok I see how we might be wrong on that one. i’m actually not the structure expert in our group, i’m a mining guy.

Don’t need to pause it. Just need to do damage. If there’s only 1% left on the structure, you’ll be able to finish it before the timer completes. But now that I check the killmail, Kane is correct. He had a fleet shooting the structure, and everyone left when it was around 1%.

Why don’t you practice what you preach.

3 Likes

yes we tried fighting or avoiding him but each time he destroyed our ships. now we don’t know what to do.

If you engage with poop, invariably some gets on your hands.

3 Likes

OP:

Know what?:

Your underlying problem (if in fact you’re not trolling, which people are trying to be nice to you by wondering if you are trolling rather than the simple yet unpleasant alternative):

The answer is quite elementary, my dear:

All in all I enjoyed the Schadenfreude / under - bridge being activities / whatever this was, so thanks.

1 Like

I didn’t know Alex Jones played EVE before today.

2 Likes

Is this all in the same system or is he following you around? Is he in a corp that’s wardeccing your corp? I’m wondering if he’s staying a claim to one system. Is it only your group or is he taking out other miners too?

2 Likes

Can I turn into you tomorrow? It will really freak people out. Also I get to have a really great profile picture for a day.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

ok fine, we are gonna swap places, tommorrow you will be me and I will be you

1 Like

YAY!!!
You are in for a treat, I have a lot of really good coffee!
Also I name my ships all sorts of silly names, and make fits that no one would ever expect. You will especially like my mining barge that can’t mine but has kill marks instead.

This will be so much fun!

Oooo! I could gank me!
Wait…
Now I’m confused…

I recommend panic.
Panic is an underrated response that has led to the survival of our species. A very common piece of advice is “don’t panic” when that’s exactly what you should be doing. Panic is what fuels the impulse to jump out from in front of things like trains and buses. It’s the people who have self control who die while standing in the path of on rushing doom and contemplate their options. Not the people who totally lose it and fling themselves out of the way. They get to live.
So here’s my suggestion: next time you see this guy just let go completely, freak the hell out, press all the buttons at the same time, pod your fleet mates by accident (I did this once, it’s wildly unpopular!), Dock and undock as fast as possible and shoot at any concord ships you see in the area.
This enemy of yours will see all this and think “these people are stark raving mad! I gotta get out of here” and you will never see him again.
He might see you occasionally, but I betcha he steers clear and tries to avoid eye contact.

4 Likes

This is terrible, what you are saying here is that ONE person is doing the work of ALL of the other players in Eve. I’m so ashamed…
Eve is supposed to be a scary place and here I am screwing around someplace while someone else has to do all the work.
Let this man be a lesson to us all, we can do better. No, we must do better.

5 Likes

Like so?:

Is there any pics or did it just not happen?

@Ricky_Tock

Well, here’s my two cents.

Kills 82 jumps apart
He didn’t have to jump back and forth. he only needed to shoot the structure in order to get on the killmail. Then, he then clone jumped back to HS to kill the heron and pod.

5.1 Sec Status
I also have toons with a 5.1 sec status. Apparently, you usedtacould get even higher back in the day. More recently, however, there was a live that would allow you get up to 5.1 (presumably because of a coding error).

3.7km in a Mach (without heat)
Assuming that OP is correct, and he is not using heat, I can’t explain the speed. Now, OP didn’t mention drugs and abyssals, but even with those, implants, and an unlimited budget, I can’t get that high without heat. With heat, however, and 3.7km/s is easy to hit in a mach without breaking the bank.

Evading Concord
As for the concord thing, I have heard that it is sometimes possible to warp out before concord shows up, but that they’ll follow you to were you warp and concord you there. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean that that’s whats going on here. Not to insult OP, but there have been other posters in the past who have confused things like suspect baiting with ganking, and having a criminal timer with a sec status below -5. Plus, there’s the fact that he has a 5.1 sec status. Thus, I’m guessing that he’s getting his kills without illegally agressing.

Killing astrahaus with a Frigate
Oh, and I don’t know about the astrahaus thing either. I’m not super knowledgeable about their mechanics, but I know that when it comes to whoring on killmails, you need to shoot close enough to when it dies. So, maybe the others stopped shooting before that time? Dunno. Perhaps someone that is more knowledgeable about citadel mechanics can answer that one.

Anyway, kind of a fun thread. I’ll have to read through all the other replies later. Maybe someone else has answered what I couldn’t.
:slight_smile:

“To pause the repair timer the structure must receive damage that is at least 10% of the damage cap after resists.”
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Vulnerability

Damage cap is 5000. So you need at lest 600 dps? Easily achievable with daredevil. Repair timer will resume on reloads. To lazy to try doing actual math (not god at math anyway). But I think you would have enough time to break it before repair timers ends.

1 Like

troll response. Are you one of Adrian’s alts too? You would really want me to freak out like that wouldn’t you? that will never happen! you might have us confused and uneasy now, but we are too old and experienced to panic at your shenanigans.

you want pics? well dont look now, but Adrian was active today as well. Look at those recent kills and tell me that’s not a ganker!

We mine ice in the Everyshore area. That is Aydoteayx, Tolle, Carirgnottin, Deninard and Antollare. Take a look at the kills for these systems

Look who has the most or second most kills in those systems! in Aydoteaux and Carirgnottin he even has top and second spot! And he even ganked as far as Agal!

Now tell me how one person can be in so many places so fast and gank?

He ganks miners all over Everyshore and Genesis.

back in the day when? Before 2010? his toon was created in 2017.

look at his killboard and tell me all those miners are aggressing him!

Show me another Astrahus kill with a Daredevil in all of EVE online!

Yeah its a real mystery how he can be in one region one day and a totally different region the next. Im in awe of that speed.

I cant unless you tell me which of the many definitions of Ganker Im supposed to attribute to him. And dont get snarky about that, ask around if you dont believe theres at least three.

3 Likes