The truth about the abyss!

Citizens of New Eden! Capsuliers! YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!!

The Amarr Faith is real! It is the true faith! God’s divine Will is proven in the Firestorms of the Abyss! But ‘they’ don’t want you to know!!

I know what you’re thinking. ‘Who are ‘they’?’ I wondered, too, but now my eyes have been opened! The Arattacka Research Coroporation is suppressing the truth about the Abyss! One has only to venture into the depths of the Firestorms to know that THIS IS HELL!!!

HELL!

Such flagrant disregard for the spiritual well-being of the cluster might be understandable from most of ARC’s member-corps, but SFRIM, ostensibly Amarr faithful, participate in the LIE!!! But they are not the only ones!

Even Nauplius, the so-called ‘Prophet of God’ has been seen denying the truth, attempting to paint the cover-up as something other than what it truly is! And in the process, HE DENIES THE POWER OF GOD!

He claims the Abyss is some kind of anomaly in a ‘flat world’, but in order to do so, he must DENY THE POWER OF GOD. He must claim God has set Holy Amarr on a course DOOMED TO FAIL.

DO NOT LET THEM FOOL YOU!

VENTURE NOT INTO HELL, OR SUFFER AS OTHERS HAVE SUFFERED! DO NOT BE DECEIVED BY FALSE PROPHEST! BELIEVE NOT THE WORDS OF LIARS AND DECEIVERS, ENEMIES OF GOD!!

I didn’t realize the Amarr let these people out on day realease? They ought to know by now that ‘Care in the community’ only works if the community actually cares.

Or should that be ‘they’?

2 Likes

Context: weeks ago, a rogue Gallentean scientist revealed a vast conspiracy to suppress the truth that the world is flat. I instantly surmised that the conspiracy would include SFRIM, PIE, and the Theology Council, because all these groups oppose the Reclaiming, and a flat world is required by Reclaiming theology, because God would not ask his Chosen to do the impossible — conquer an unbounded, infinite world — while he certainly could ask his Chosen to Reclaim a flat world surrounded by some kind of barrier, a finite world that could be conquered in its entirety within historical time.

Just moments ago, an inspiration hit me: the reason Aria Jenneth and SFRIM and ARC are so eagerly invading the Abyss and making genocide on every living thing in there is that they are suppressing any and all evidence of a flat world to be found in the Abyss. Perhaps the Abyss stands at the very barrier at the flat edge of the world. There is no limit, then, to the oceans of Abyss People blood with which SFRIM and ARC will drench themselves in their quest to drown the truth about the flatness of the world.

As to whether Hell is found in the Abyss or whether it leads to Hell, I must defer that issue, perhaps until I explore it for myself.

1 Like

MORE LIES!

Service to God layeth not in the triumph, but in the struggle! For truly, Man cannot triumph without GOD! Man, seeking to achieve triumph without God, embodies HUBRIS, and in his pride and hubirs fails, as the Amarr faltered before the Jove. It is only in submission to God, in joining with and becoming the vessel of GOD’S WILL, that Man can be worthy. Man can only fail, for all Man’s triumphs are naught but GOD, working His Will THROUGH Man!!!

To Reclaim a boundless universe is to set before the Chosen a task to which they can deidcate themselves for all eternity! It is to KNOW HEAVEN, for what is paradise but eternal unity with God?

BELIEVE NOT THE FALSE PROPHET, WHO USES HIS ‘REASON’ TO DENY THE GLORIOUS MISSION GOD HATH BESTOWED UPON THE AMARR! BELIEVE NOT HIS CLAIMS THAT GOD’S WILL CAN BE TWARTED BY SUCH INSIGNIFIANT POWERS AS SFRIM AND ARC!!! WE ARE NOTHING BEFORE GOD! IF GOD SETS US AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK, THEN GOD WILL REWARD THOSE WHO SET ASIDE THEIR PRIDE AND DEVOTE THEIR ETERNITIES TO OBEDIENCE, EVEN IF IT SEEMS FUTILE. TRUST IN GOD, NOT THOSE WHO DENY HIS POWER!!!

1 Like

Lie #1

4 Likes

*bangs head on desk *

4 Likes

Futile self-sacrifice is not the way of the Savant. We perform ritual sacrifice. We sacrifice others.

This RA Montgomery is obviously just a false flag operation by SFRIM themselves, one designed to throw us off the truth: that evidence that the world is flat lies in the Abyss, and SFRIM is frantically laying waste to everything in the Abyss in order to prevent that evidence from being found.

1 Like

Self-serving claptrap from one who embraces weakness and wallows in his sick pining for a woman who despises him!

You sacrfice the weak because YOU are weak! You cannot stand against the strong! You cannot even offer the blood of the STRONG to your God because YOU are WEAK. God despises craven weakness such as yours, Butcher. You lie and invent whole cults simply to excuse your own SHAME.

To hide your LIES. And this is just one more LIE.

GOD HAS NO NEED OF YOUR LIES.

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

6 Likes

I don’t know, these seem like they could be kinda fun drugs.

1 Like

It takes no chemical assistance to see through the lies of someone like Napulius, who REDUCES God to an EXCUSE for his weakness and cowardice.

I thought there was some sort of mental evaluation required to get a pilot’s license, I’m not wrong, am I? Either way you need to check in to a mental institution.

3 Likes

That sure is a lot of capital letters.

3 Likes

Well they’re more valuable than sub-capital letters, you know.

2 Likes

groans

2 Likes

Just wait till he uses the super-capital letters.

2 Likes

I think those usually get reserved for the headings on newsfeeds and such.

2 Likes

triangle

7 Likes

What ? Oh, right.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.