The Truth ist the first causalty of War

So truth causes war? Truth is prior in time to war? War is truth, truth is war? Whoa, trippy.

I mean, when there is a truth - you can proove that - or ? So why not ask CCP or the CSM Members about that ? I mean - making fun about decisions i made is something, that i already realized, that this wasn’t a good option.

But arent you interested in the whole story, or is “flaming” around only the thing you want to achive, to reach your short - sighted goal, to post your point of view into the forum, instead of enlight the whole story ?

My God…man if there was a yearly award for whoever can write the most meaningless, unintelligible, Jabberwocky style word salad…you’d win it hands down.

1 Like

Oh. I thought you had intentionally used the word “causality” in your title rather than “casualty” in a word play involving the philosophy of time…as that seems to be something you’re interested in enough to make it part of your video. I apologise for thinking that might be anything other than a simple mistake.

ahh damn my english… sorry missed that point.

I feel this dude just watched the Matrix trilogy and is attempting to talk like the Architect.

1 Like

If you read the OP’s ramblings in your head as being voiced by William Shatner as Captain Kirk, it’s quite hilarious…

Christopher Walken for me.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.