Theology Council Restructuring

The only people verified as involved in prompting Blood Raider chemical and biological attacks on the people and property of Holy Amarr are Minmatar terrorists and their vile Ammatar apostate allies.

To be sure, the festering evil of traitors among those who profess the true faith of Amarr is a matter of concern to all who hold to the right proper path of our holy destiny.

We have seen that these Minmatar terror-mongers will recklessly kill, maim and horribly infect their own people if it advances their evil cause.

We have witnessed the Ammatar apostates rain death and destruction down on the planets and colonies of the Empire and Kingdom, blasting their own kith and kin if it suit their monstrous designs.

I wonder, is this the key to how it was that the dark, corrupting tendrils of terror reached into the very heart of Holy Amarr? Are there those who would be so perverse as to burn their own righteous and lordly family members alive in pursuit of their vile treachery?

I wonder, I wonder. Perhaps we shall soon discover the truth of just how far this rot has seeped into the souls of those who say they are loyal.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Paladin Deacon, Orders Militant of the Theology Council,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

2 Likes