Theology Council Restructuring

Now this is funny, because most of the people in that thread have been discussing the issue. You’re just too blind to see who the real culprits in that incident are – the new masters you’ve bent over for.

Besides, that was a Gutter Press thread. They pull ■■■■ out of their ass, nail it to a corkboard, and then call it ‘news’.

You don’t have to be a cynic to know that we absolutely hate the Kingdom. For reasons of its own doing. For reasons that you’ve been told already, in those responses that you count as ‘refusing to discuss the issue’.

2 Likes

The flirtation and camaraderie between PIE, SFRIM, and the ‘Sebbie Sisters’ over the last couple dozen posts has only proven my point about how Imperial institutions have become liberal, abolitionist, and degenerate.

If you really want to get to the heart of the derailment, I’ll show you where it happened… but you won’t like it:

Right there. That’s where it happened. You asked for background information on Chakaid. And then you got it. In response, Count Blooder turned up to twirl his moustache and literally accuse Arsia of firebombing her own home. Because that was totally about the rumored TC Restructuring, right?

Remember that line, btw? That’s a really stupid line for a Khanid-supporter to push, because that’s exactly the fig leaf Khanid hid behind when they seceded from the Empire: that the new Emperor was wrong. The truth, of course, being that Garkeh Khanid was—and is—a poor loser who refuses to give up power.

5 Likes

This Nauplius nonsense is also part of the reason it’s hard to even stay on topic.

Chakaid posting in a thread is a harsh blow to keeping it on topic for sure, but Nauplius just doesn’t go away and pulls threads more and more towards nonsense.

With that being said, I do admit fault in joining in with the ‘eye puns,’ but it was a moment of reprieve from the utter frustration I’ve felt in the rest of the thread since the Chakaid post, so it was easy to just participate without thinking. So I at least pledge to do better for the rest of this thread.

The fact that you think Nauplius wasn’t derailing the thread with his nonsense just shows your bias towards people you agree with.

But to go back on topic, I’ll say that given the quick ascension of Chakaid from his standing to his current position on the Theology Council, it’s really obvious that any rumored restructuring so soon after his addition to the body is an attempt at a power grab. Power grabbing is sort of what he does.

5 Likes

Chalk it up to the madness of the times, filtered through the madness of damaged infomorphs such as the Butcher.

So, back to business?

I wonder if the Order of St. Tetrimon are being included in the discussions about the Theology Council. Perhaps they could offer some novel insights to the proceedings.

2 Likes

I did not say that I agree with him. I merely said that he engaged with the topic that you yourself, Captain Elkin, raised. Whether I agree or not is neither here nor there.

As to the topic at hand, I don’t feel I can comment on what direction the Theology Council should take as I am anything but a theologian. However, I am sure that those who have been raised to their positions in both the Privy Council and the Theology Council will make the correct decisions else, if not, one presumes the Empress would have already removed them from such a position of authority.

Unless that is the plan and the Empress wishes to put a marker down to display what God’s will for the future is.

I’m not really sure what else is going on here, but this is an outright LIE, Mr. Nauplius, and I’d thank you for not talking about her in such a rude and untruthful manner. You should apologise.

4 Likes

You’ve commented on everything else high and low regardless of whether you actually know anything about it, so why stop now?

You’ve got plenty to learn about Empire politics, and you’re not learning about it from the people here who actually tried to teach you, so I’m not even gonna try. What I will say is that if you do want to learn, instead of merely :parrot: ing the things you hear around you, then plenty of folks here will genuinely take the time to help you understand the nuances that you’re missing.

Can confirm.

2 Likes

You are either part of the conspiracy or ignorant of the true state of affairs.

Mr. Nauplius, you are the one that is ignorant about what happened here. The wounded person in question was wounded in my Holding while protecting, and probably saving, my life. She temporarily lost her eye in my service-it will be replaced soon-but not because of whatever you believe happened. I stayed with her from the moment she was brought in to the Triage to the moment she walked out of the Hospital. I never missed a single one of her operations, and never left her bedside. If you want to believe that I am part of some sort of ‘conspiracy’ because of what I saw with my own two eyes, fine. Unlike many people here, I’ve never had a problem with you Mr. Nauplius. It would be unfortunate if this was the first. Please apologise, or it will be.

1 Like

Everyone should have a problem with him.

9 Likes

I am not sure to whom I need to apologize. You mean the eyeball-loser? She’s the victim. Not only does she lose her eyeball to the eyeball fetishist, Aldrith Shutaq, then having been thus disfigured, she gets dumped in favor of a filthy Minmatar subhuman. I don’t know why I need to apologize for calling out this tragic state of affairs.

Aldrith has an Eyeball fetish? I happen to know a pleasure hub out in Dixie that caters to that kind of thing. Owner’s a friend of mine, I could get you on the V-eye-P list if you want, Shutaq.

1 Like

I get that you’re freshly converted and all Pilot des Larmes but you really should learn to crawl before walking; i.e. learn what the hell you’re talking about before popping onto the IGS and acting like you’re an expert.

Damn, I think I liked you better when you were a CODE extortionist and wannabe pirate.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.