Theory on what will Happen after Turnur Vard and Egmar Events happen

Hello fellow Capsuleers,
as we all know amarr has deployed stellar transmuters in some systems and the stars Turnur,Vard and Egmar are about to enter a stage where probably all gates in the systems will be disabled.

I Moved a resesearch Sunesis to the System of Turnur.
I recorded the star and i noticed it is increasing its light every once in a while for a second.

See the recording for yourself (appologies for bad sound quality)
EVE ONLINE Turnur Star seems to be pulsating - YouTube

The star is very very unstable.

My current theory that amarr have planned following:

Amarr Plan

the star will go supernovea/magnetic field flips and huge bursts of energy get released then the star gates will be shutdown by the rays.
The system will be cutt of from other systems.
After the event wormholes will apear more frequently in and around the turnur system leading in and out of turnur.
One after one the other stars with stellar transmuters will experience the same event as turnur will and will also be cut off.
Then amarr will build a pochven 2.0 where they can develop new technologies without interferrence of any other faction.

Things will go a bit different than the ammar want though.

How things will actually go

the star will go supernovea/magnetic field flips and huge bursts of energy get released then the star gates will be shutdown by the rays.
The system will be cutt of from other systems and some structures from some faction (eg. triglavian,drifters etc etc.) will decloak.
After the event wormholes will apear more frequently in and around the turnur system leading in and out of turnur and the NPC that come from the decloaced structures are Hostile to the capsuleers and will maybe even use the wormholes.
One after one the other stars with stellar transmuters will experience the same event as turnur will and will also be cut off.
Then amarr will try tobuild a pochven 2.0 where they can develop new technologies without interferrence of any other faction but there will be a Ancient NPC faction fighting them.

What do you think of my current theory?

• Theory is Good
  • Theory is Mid
  • Theory is Bad
  • Theory is so bad i Puked

0 voters

2 Likes

If you are under the impression anything will happen I feel you are giving CCP WAY too much credit.

They’re probably bored of this already.

5 Likes

what in the hell would they do that and even then those are desigend for recorces not for that stuff you said

I’ll definitely agree that the Amarr are trying to cordon off a section of space free from sacreligious influences like democracy and abolitionists where they can engage in whatever kind of research they want without interference. As far as what’s actually going to happen, I keep coming back to that message that the trigs gave us on the hijacked billboards where they named out the entities they must extirpate, but then said that humans crossing through abyssal space may or not be fit to enter… something… and that it’s up to capsuleers to prove the direction of their flow.

I think that the triangle defined by Turnur, Egmar and Vard will shift into abyssal deadspace and basically become one giant combat proving ground; however instead of 1v1 or 2v2, it will be empire v empire to determine which empire will be fit to join with the Triglavians in their war against the Drifters, Sansha’s Nation and possibly the rogue drones depending on whether or not they conform… again to something.

This fits CCP’s stated focus on faction warfare, and from a storyline perspective would explain why the empires are giving us access to all these new navy ships, why Concord would be strengthening their stance against supply chain disruptions in high sec space and why militias will eventually no longer require capsuleers to leave their current corps/alliances as all they need are warm bodies to go out and fight.

Now with the Trigs allied directly to one empire and indirectly to another, this will throw some things out of balance. I suspect lore-wise that as the massive, multi-system faction warfare thing goes on we’ll start seeing odd behavior from the drifters, and maybe even communication. Sansha’s nation will not ally with any empire because incursions are popular and need to remain a thing. We’ll then hear about another expansion that will have Drifters allied to the other two empires, with new ships from the Drifters and the Trigs and another faction war that players can engage in. Also opens the way for empire presences in Pochven and Anoikis, expanding the map and giving us more content to explore.

That’s at least how I’d do it given the information available. Whether CCP is with me on it or not, we’ll see in about four hours.

2 Likes

That’s a nice theory…

Personally I think the suns should go supernova and destroy those systems. And as a result of that, cause the entire New Eden Gate Network to malfunction when jumping through the gates, basically depositing you in a random location within the system you were jumping into… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I LOVE your theory!
Great thinking…
I agree totally with it like wtf thats so awesome thinking and putting the pieces together IM FRICKING AMAZED!!!

Currently my theorie has NOT ben confirmed yet but im confident more content will come over the next day

They should introduce Stellar Transmuters as Weapon for Faction Warfare… you should be able to set one up to destroy all structures in System with one go… it would be so nice to get such one into Ammamke…

1 Like
5 Likes

Well Played… Much Golf Clap!

1 Like

I mean it’s basically a GIGA smart bomb…could be a offensive way to destroy forts where instead of attacking a fort you build a bomb and defend said bomb…forcing the defense to go on the offense

I like shiny things that make things explode and approve of this! regardless if this is a good idea or not

:slight_smile:

One of my favorite things about Eve is there’s just so. much. lore. That and the complicated game mechanics make this a wonderful game for people who like to read between the lines in search of buried treasure.

Neither of us have been proven correct yet, however this is Triglavian tech and works in threes: I don’t think we’ll see anything substantial until all three stars have exploded, and I’m also going to guess that the last one is going to happen right before downtime on the morning of November 8th just like a chapter break in a story. New world that’s been suggested to us comes alive on the server just after it’s been created by the third and final star blast.

I’m still at work and so haven’t logged in to check it yet, but in the videos it looks like there’s still an orange spot on the otherwise blue sun where the beam was focused, almost like it planted/formed some kind of seed…

and the trig have been there more then before…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.