There is zero official proof outside of Eve Online that New Eden acknowledges any Princess existence!

There had been some rumors within the mining channel that there is a princess who hides from miners like a cat would lurk in the darkness to pounce upon them when they least expect.

Some even say that they are very afraid to unlock on certain times of the day. I asked show me proof that there is such a entity waiting, watching prowling in the shadows.

None could produce such and only a small few began to recite of some frightening witch but didn’t describe a princess in any of their false claims.

I took to the web to search and my findings are somewhat uncomplete as the results returned;
Search Results | EVE Wiki | Fandom No results found.

Search results for "princess" - EVE University Wiki **Create the page "[Princess]

So I stand by my questions and until answered truthfully with solid proof, Frostpacker will no longer believe that there is a princess in Eve Online!

You have to make knocking sounds on the trees and emit strange whooping sounds in order to get a rare sighting of b̶i̶g̶f̶o̶o̶t̶ gankers. I tracked a group of them to a clearing in the forest, where they were having tea and scones with David Attenborough. However the camera mysteriously failed to work when I tried to record the event.

Even with folklore there would be some word or page on Search Results | EVE Wiki | Fandom instead of it reading No results found.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting