This forum is brutal

Is that an excuse to be at each other’s throat? I hope not.
I understand that a lot of players may feel cheated but to lash out at someone who doesn’t have anything to do with what CCP did or might do isn’t very rational. Lay the blame where it rests is what’s needed. Just because someone proposes a change or rollback doesn’t mean it’s what CCP will do and yelling at the wrong people will only accomplish one thing: resentment.

Damn straight mining lasers should definately do damage to mods, they cut through rocks fast enough.

2 Likes

I don’t know, really. Maybe I was bored with reading threads with endless arguments, maybe I felt it was needed and maybe I thought I’d try to understand what motivates certain members to see others as their enemy.
I’m sure I’ll have more questions about EVE and will post another thread about the mechanics of the game but for now I’m interested in this thread and the answers.
I’m sorry for having been curt with you. I don’t understand why you question my motives.

I like the idea. After all they are LAZERS right?

1 Like

Now that’s where you are going to slip up, in Eve online you should question most peoples motives, especially if you do not know them or speak to them. As for you being curt with me, quite frankly i’m not arsed. As you stated you have been reading threads so you know how the forums run hence this thread.

they are not approved by the great amarr empire or god
lets agree to call them lame rays

2 Likes

A well placed mining laser can take ya rocks off at 15k.

1 Like

How patient are you? Will you engage those who claim all manner of amazing qualifications, who tell everyone on the forums how only they can “fix” EVE, who keep appearing on new alts, and who never, ever seem to understand the arguments others are making?

As for “insults”, yeah some regulars do seem to take it too far and I’ve blocked one pernicious pedant because of their pointless posts.

And to those who call Minmatar trash, why did you let an entomologist design your ships?

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. Now thanks to you I won’t slip up and will be warry of “too good to be true”. Although I’m not totally as naive as some may think.

Who in their right mind is calling Minmatar trash.

ooo, nice alliteration there!

1 Like

Yes but I won’t argue with them indefinitely and I’d certainly not insult them because they refuse to acknowledge my point. Sometimes it’s better to hang it up and let bygones be bygones.

There ya go.

1 Like

How dare one insult the great powerful nation of Minmatar. Uncultured swine!

Insulting Minmatar now that makes me Thukkin mad.

If you are going to insult someone insult galante and let us fly our rust buckets in peace.

im mad with the ■■■■■■ that teaches the dam minmatar how to write

i insult the degenerate gallente as much as i can

Matari threw off the yoke of the Amarrians and we take delight in upsetting their god’s sensitivity. Amarrians can put their ships and their scriptures where the sun don’t shine.

1 Like

this topic is getting worse :frowning: