This forum is brutal

only certain tags help your sec status. linky

oh, and apparently I was wrong about pirate faction missions tanking your sec status. They’ll tank your faction standings instead

i will not say i don’t believe in you , because this can be a thorny subject
but the leader of a BIIIIG ass corporation was banned for the game because he said the cut hand thing after some scum spy had taken trillions in assets from his corp …
roleplay is about telling that minmatar is trash
is about saying if god doesn’t love amarr more why he gave us the cool golden ships
its not about abusing people on a personal level
btw anything out of the game , is doxing not roleplay and im sure is forbidden

I don’t think CCP should restrict in-game player behavior. The game is much more interesting with people who act badly. You can’t have heroes, without villains.

Absolute horseshit.

Any of those offenses would be met with very quick temporary bans at the very least. I’ve personally observed people get banned for less.

I don’t believe for a second that that’s the actual response you’ve received. Seems like you’re just playing a victim card for sympathy right now.

Or all of this happened outside of the game/forums, and is as such hearsay because it’s obviously impossible to verify the integrity of such claims.

Were did I say they should? I literally said that was fine in the post you replied to.

I even said the exact same thing on your gank on @Mu_ad_Diib .

OP has seen the Light !
tumblr_ndb2npRQtt1rgonsxo1_r2_500
I1Rb2pd

p.s. why not learn to do it on a bigger scale and bomb the daylights out of small fleets ? It will give a return of verbal abuse in local, hate mails from targets and tons of ill-tempered and unhinged posting, just on a bigger scale :muscle:

2 Likes

Group hung and mutual face punch session, feel the love smack

3 Likes

Just convo me i can sent you all printscrees for month i had been hopelessly begging them to stop those people … they did in recruitment channel locals even with different names by entering my pub channel at my absence … if thats suitable to eula i wouldnt mind to share the data and proofs .

After 1.5 months like i cancelled my subscriptions … by one of my frieds encouragement i took subject to dopamine … and it was not easy … also that process and they stop… was it … i might leave the game too i had been holding on at the edge

My favorite fictional character is the guy in a bat suit. His neither a Hero nor a Villian. He is just an angry vigilante who attack those lunatic antagonist.

and remember , if you don’t hold sov there is NOTHING they can do with you
we are the immortals
i find figures like mitens and aiko adorable but i could say here they are the biggest piece of ■■■■ in new eden and nothing can be done agains me
i dont have nothing they can take
i cant die
i will come again and again
with soul saving , moral enhancing , teeth cleaning , skin tanning lazors

Don’t send them to me, send them to CCP.

Or just post them here. Posting player interaction screens is not against the terms of service.

And if you’re telling the truth, I bet that some of us would like to have a “talk” with those people.

If you took it to CCP Dopamine and it stopped then bans would have issued CCP does not take that stuff lightly. Anyway back on track, i’m surprised the thread has lasted this long.

omg, I guess I need to be careful who I piss off, hey?

Oh that’s ok. I know the Rights that we have are only granted because it serves someone’s purpose. I’m not getting into that discussion.

Role-play, two can play that game :wink:

Oh lord. Some guys need to move out of the cave and into a real house. I’m a woman too and I’ve already heard enough in the small number of years I been aware of such things. Good thing I have good family bases for dealing with creeps like that.

Lordy… words, just words. Ignore it. Those who talk much aren’t up to the challenge :wink:

That’s when I make notes to gank them.

I have to agree with CCP on that. It’s just words, banter and childish stuff. If you’re going to pay attention to what every other silly person says you’ll never be done being offended. That’s no way to live.
My mom said the best way to deal with idiots is to ignore them.

Ooooh, you make it sound like some dark insidious organisation or brotherhood, lol. What can they really do that my dad or the cops can’t deal with?
Some people get a kick at making threats and scaring us. I’m not scared. I won’t give creeps the satisfaction of getting me scared. Fear is designed to freeze us into inaction or thoughtless actions. I won’t play that game.

1 Like

GM answers and comments are i think sanctioned … but rest i can message me ingame i can share on discord .

Also current situation i have another case which my human rights violated … and GM told me that human rights are not valid in eve online under role play they can violate those …

Also im totally agree your comment on other thread… that about people use their race sexuality and other things shouldnt be reasoned as violation…

Im a muslim middle eastern women with 3 kids… pretty deviant profile than average eve online player right ? and you can trust me… CCP does thier best to leave me vulnarable for all kind of ■■■■… they can even ban me for several reasons they can find out if they want…

So even players pulls that kind of things, . .CCP doesnt give any ■■■■ at all … all relax. We all should read the EULA very very carefull. Also all new players must read it and understand it , its very important

Well there goes the thread, shame.

It doesn’t matter what you are in real life. What matters is if anything related to your real-life persona is brought into the game and exploited.

When you say your human rights were violated, you need to be very specific what you mean. Because if you mean that someone ganked your barge, that’s not a violation of your rights, but if someone denied you corporation membership, or entry to a public fleet or something, based specifically on your real-life religion/ethnicity/whatever (and they were specific about that being the reason), then that’s an actionable offense.

That said, post some screenshots of your interaction with players specifically when this happened so that we can see and judge the situation accordingly.

I’m going to say this once, and only once. If someone is violating your rights in any way, shape or form, file a support ticket and leave it to CCP to decide. Dragging that onto the forums does nothing, as we are all equal here. Kindly go back to the original topic or I’ll have to enforce the rules. Thank you.

10 Likes

I think that anyone being harassed for real should also at least post proof somewhere like C&P, because there’s plenty of people who’d be willing to have some fun with the harasser. The never be able to undock on that character again kind of fun.

Which would put ccp in a very awkward position as the harasser becomes the harassed. Two wrongs don’t make a right.