This is annoying

These folk that sit off the stations popping easy FW targets. They turn tail and dock up the moment someone with balls and a ship that can take them on shows up.

They aren’t there for the pvps. They are there to pad their KB.

So play the game and give them what they don’t want.

6 Likes

Yeah, my very first thought if I would see such thing, and would be in FW … what is the hard counter to its fit, and then buy it, let him aggress in something like a hauler, dock, reship and kill it.

4 Likes

This, right here. Bait him so he can’t dock up. Swap ships and reduce him to pixilated space scrap.

1 Like

Just let him agress something and give him a Bump with a 500MN Omen. Then lets see how he performs 30km outside of docking range.

2 Likes

I thought you would be excited to have a potential war dec target sitting in a bling ship outside your home station, chance to show your mettle?

Likely does not have a structure down though, would have to log in to check.

As for the OP, get some friends and bait him, make sure you bump him

1 Like

That’s rich, coming from you.

You don’t even play this game.

Amarr is Destiny’s lurk spot, seems like an opportunity.

Still I like what this guy is doing, it is rather funny actually. The issue is that he will likely get to dock most of the time, docking games are a bit meh at times, still when you do get them it is a good feeling.

Is she even in FW?

That being said, I do agree. Rattlesnake guy is into shenanigans and it’s funny. But what would be even more funny, and ironic, is if the OP actually took him out!

2 Likes

We can hope can’t we.

1 Like

So you joined a faction warfare militia and now are complaining because someone from an opposing militia zapped you. Well…you are getting precisely what you chose to opt in for.

4 Likes

I am 12 and what is this

This looks like some stunt to try and make change and who would do such a stunt other than you!

I really wish that those boring old men who don’t even play the game anymore would stop constantly responding to my posts that aren’t directed at them.

2 Likes

What game mechanics here are “poor”? Enemy militias being able to shoot each other? Do you expect the Amarr navy to just snap their fingers and make his ship explode? You joined the military and sat on your ass right next to the enemy, and you expected him not to shoot you? And then you have the gall to ask for your stuff back from the GMs that you lost as a consequence of your poor decisions?

2 Likes

you can set your overview to differentiate, your fault for not doing so.

well the rest of us will still be here enjoying the game. Can I haz ur stuff?

Did he though?

So someone is killing players at a spawn point right after they emerge from blackout screen / session change, sounds to me like an exploit…

Let’s see how many people will take the bait. This will be good!

1 Like

faction warfare corps are in a permanent war. dunno what you are complaining about, OP?

for moving stuff in high sec safely, i usually just make a courier contract and let someone else take the risk.

I agree that this is different than just “highsec PvP” and it’s not what Faction Warfare is about (securing lowsec systems). It’s downright stupid that an enemy Minmatar ship can sit in the very home system of Amarr, at the Emperor’s Family Station within a few AU’s reach of Empress’s throne and attack Amarr forces with impunity. That’s just ridiculous and should not be a thing. That’s like the Taliban sitting in a truck outside the White House shooting at White House staff and the only defense is a guy throwing pebbles at the Taliban’s truck. The fact that a whole station doesn’t have the firepower to deter a single battleship is silly in itself. The NPC Amarr Navy ships should be on grid attacking this guy. There are multiple NPC titans of the royal guard in that system too if I recall.

As for being reimbursed? Ha!

Sounds like you just sat there and waited to be popped. To then be podded, by a battleship no less, makes you look just as silly as the situation. I agree that the situation is dumb, but you’re not fairing too much better on that front from what you’ve told us. If I had 600M implants I wouldn’t be risking them to get a better look at a hostile pilot. Is this a joke post?

Let’s not and say we did. As per the normal MO of the DMC, he

1. didn’t read the post
  2. failed to take in the meaning
  3. made up ■■■■ and
  4. trying to troll