This is why ganked freighter pilots deserve zero sympathy

wow you display such keen logic with your intelligent arguments
god you are so needy are you crushing on my avatar or something

Actually I think your avatar is fine, it is your brain that is not.

Let me repeat:

Bumping makes it too easy, I would change bumping and in return I would reduce EHP on freighters. Anyone with a brain can work out why, noob mongheads need not reply as they are too dumb to Eve…

1 Like

nope only a carebear could understand your logic and carebears arent known for their brainpower
so that is a logical fallacy

2 Likes

Why would you reduce the EHP of freighters further? Judging by all the kills that I see that is completely unnecessary to promote ganking and in a world without bumping. Not only bring gankers more ships than necessary for a gank, they also don’t care if the brought ships are overpowered and overly expensive for the target’s EHP values. Freighter EHP are not factor that influences ganking negatively.

2 Likes

Your killboard ranks you as a raging carebear

*sips coffee*

8 Likes

your killboard ranks you as a nullbear who pvps using the playstyle they use for mining
target rock hit f1

4 Likes

That is why I like the Gila, assign drones and snore and watch the green happen, marvelous fun.

yeah okay

1 Like

Oh and I forgot keep at range 1km, take booster and turn AB on. It is always a little odd to see that some people can screw even this up…, and don’t talk to me about people who can’t align…

1 Like

are we talking about pvp or mining
you do know the difference right

3 Likes

You are talking about mining for some reason, I was talking about not even being a F1 monkey, please do keep up noob.

You two just made the list.

3 Likes

im talking about mining because your described playstyle is equivalent to a mining playstyle
target rock
hit f1
orbit 1km so you dont get bumped
stay aligned
assign drones to rorq or w/e you use

1 Like

Thank you for educating me, sounds like bumping, I really appreciate your input.

what is this

i wouldnt know i dont do bumping but i know it takes a bit more skill than mining

You should try mining when someone is trying to bump you…

if i was a miner i wouldnt get bumped because im not a dummy

It wouldn’t so much be further. They received an increase in EHP most recently, with the rebalance of the damage control, where resistances were added to all ships, including freighters, while the bonus of the damage control itself was reduced.

So freighters received an EHP increase:

Previous to that, freighters were balanced in 2014 so they actually had fitting options, allowing much larger tank than was previously possible also:

This also included an increase in base EHP:

So the last 2 direct changes to freighters have provided significant potential increases in EHP, one of them a straight passive buff to EHP, the other involving player choice (which is a good thing).

As a result, the potential EHP of freighters has never been higher than it is now.

4 Likes