This was the skin reward I got today:

CCPlease a cat skin and matching tail ? Forget the ears.

2 Likes

SNAP, I also got a Halcyon Dawn skin :smiley:
Oh wait, you are Omega?, oh dear, you should complain about that.

If that were me I would close the account and then put my fist through the monitor, AND SEND CCP THE BILL

2 Likes

I like that.
CCP, both cat ears and skin with matching tail would be swell, ty.

2 Likes

Oh Yeah . . . So Beautiful

1 Like

1 Like

I remember when they gave whole ships for free

Christmas time used to be more fun in Eve.

I have three characters with the Avatar Halcyon Dawn skin. It is the only reward I’ve pulled out of pink/purple tier so far.

Christmas time came early for Frostpacker with this EPIC skin reward today.

/
Well I had jumped into my clone and pushed them to the top of the queue.

I am now an Amarr Freighter Pilot.

2 Likes

I don’t really bother with the regular queue anymore these days, but fairly I recently had a blue-tier skin, and it was for the Reaper.

I’m fairly confident now that CCP has implemented logic into the system that’s intended to punish griefers.

2 Likes

Okay so no more attention then.

/

Keep up with that tough guy act, and the skin I’ll be putting on my ship is going to be yours.

I did make myself available more than once in New Eden

I am sure you should receive better skins now as you are no longer in R I O T. :stuck_out_tongue:

If not I will contract you one from my vast supplies of collected skins when I am online.

Unfortunately they kicked me out, because I kept arguing for us to actually put up a fight against your sociopath griefer scumbag alliance.

Well…

It might help your credibility if you were there each time we destroyed your war hq.

You cannot tell people to fight but rarely leave the Amarr undock.

And calling us names when RIOT had to resort to questioning mechanisms, where even CCP had to intervene and warn RIOT. Even having to force wars to end. Which brings into question who the so called sociopath griefers are. All just to camp the starter system catching Eve uni newbies. Some of their leadership have been temp banned previously for abusing other mechanics. I shall not elaborate further. We follow the rules and operate within them. RIOT has more of a “meh” approach to game rules. We would have never targeted RIOT if they just stayed out of caldari space and did not target one of our protection contracts. We did ask nicely first. You reap what you sow.

The unfortunate part here, you were just on the wrong side for everything with this one.

But I see the skin thing is still salty? I will check zkill what your most used ship is and send you a skin. If you already have it let me know and I will send a different one. :blush:

3 Likes

Not sure what you’re talking about in the beginning there — I was there for pretty much every single OP since I joined during the spring, unless work or sleep absolutely prevented me from attending. I even took a day off work on two occasions just to be there.

The other stuff is out of my scope since I wasn’t part of any decision-making processes.

I’ll check the skins next time I’m on today or tomorrow. I’ll start being active in January again. For now though, I’ve been completely griefed out of the game.

Oh, just this one bit: I’m pretty sure that EVE Uni were enjoying those wars and were inviting us to do them. I don’t think EVE Uni felt like “newbies getting picked on” at all with those wars. They were actually pretty excited for them.

Admit that you were always a griefer in your heart and join Safety.

After they griefed me? No thanks. Those psychos should be banned from the game in my opinion.

Also I’d never be able to afford the application processing fee. Ten billion ISK is absolutely ridiculous.

What an outrageous idea, Destiny would never do that… on her main. :smirk: :popcorn: :innocent:

Really?

Is that what they charge after I pulled my alts?