This Week in EVE #169 (9 - 15 September)

CCPleeeeeeease!!!

1 Like

With the multiple pilot training offer, do we get certificates that we can keep for later (or sell)? Or are they applied automatically upon purchase?

1 Like

It is activated automatically, you won’t receive a certificate for late use or for in-game trading.

2 Likes

Thank you CCP for the work that you put into EVE.

3 Likes

Do you know if more logs like the Mining Log are in the works? I personally love data and will find that very useful for both me and my corp. I am curious if there may be a Loot-Log available at some point to track what loot we drag out of dead things. Like I said, I love data and numbers and would love to take a peek at something like that!

1 Like

That article is a good example of why CSM should be disbanded and CCP developers need to stick to developing and away from ingame politics.

2 Likes

Thanks for the additional detail. I assume that this also means that we need to purchase the MCT through the link and we are not able to use PLEX though the NES, is that correct?

1 Like

For the MCT, you should clearly state that ppl need to log into their Account Management and purchase the MTC with actual money to take advantage of the BOGO offer.

I think there have been some that thought they could do this through the New Eden Store with plex.

1 Like

Yep, that is essentially my question. I believe this is the case, but hoping CCP can confirm.

1 Like

I don’t always read it fully or click every single link, but I always at least open TWIE and give it a skim over. Always appreciated, @CCP_Phantom!

2 Likes

Every fleet has a loot log. Might not be quite what you want, probably isn’t on par with the data goodness from the new mining ledger (haven’t checked it out myself, but have heard about it), but just always be in a fleet, even if just by yourself, and you’ll be logging the looting.

Good idea for personal data but was more referring to a corp-wide one. My corp does run missions on the side, so it would be nice to look into

Does the multiple character training special offer apply if I use PLEX to pay for it from the PLEX vault in game? Or only if I pay cash on the website?

1 Like

Cash only.

1 Like

@Nora_Maldoran Those double-exposure images are awesome! Nice work!

2 Likes

I can confirm it is ONLY from Account Management and not via ingame PLEX bought MCT Certificates. This was confirmed to me by GM Ix from Customer Support. I found out the hard way :frowning: It would have been nice to have this spelt out on their advert beforehand. I would not have bothered wasting the isk otherwise.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation, and sorry for the wasted ISK. I appreciate the reply.

1 Like

feebdack. :blush:

Will you ban me for this eventually? :confused: i really appreciate the weekly lookbacks. :slight_smile:

Yes, that is correct. This offer is available only out-of-game via your account management.

1 Like

Eagle eyed! :astonished:

2 Likes