This Week in EVE #169 (9 - 15 September)

Oh, btw…

Would you put this into next week’s?

It needs a bump and i’m really curious how it’d turn out.

:slight_smile:

Please bring back Captain’s Quarters so we can see our avatars.

2 Likes

Yes I would like to hear about what happened in eve as much as what the developers did in eve.

1 Like

@CCP_Phantom I do the same as well.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just an issue on my end but the video link doesn’t work.

Not one mention of C02 collapse? Now that I think about it though, CCP is probably right: They aren’t even news worthy.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :blush:

Are there plans to revive those The Scope videos, on youtube? You know, the ones that were occasionally reporting about changes like the citadels being released or some “hunt as many blood raider special event sites as you can”-events but also about nullsec politics? Maybe you still do them and I just missed them but if I remember correctly the moon mining one was just that (the one before the livestream with CCP Guard) - a demo video.

I won’t say that there’s any immersion when watching a video on youtube but the atmosphere was sorta nice and it’s way more fun to show that to a non-eve-playing friend than a demo about a station firing a laser at a moon when George Lucas provided us with more interesting footage of that over 30 years ago. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree. I just started playing again and this I miss. I feel its kind of pointless having the nice character setup, if we can not see our chacater in game. Infact I think more areas in stations should be walkable with our character. :wink:

1 Like

They still do them occasionally, but not as often (felt like 1 or 2 per month) as a year or so back. I miss their constant arrival as well. ;_;

1 Like

It’s a little bit of I don’t care. But mostly its because when i see something that’s coming out its like, I had to go to eveonline.com just to see there adding skins to ship Hmmm, OK i’ll hold out for a little more. So if there was a email sent out with some of the interesting things going on that’s not skins. That would have me feel like man 470 bill that some nice loot i didn’t get a change to get.

1 Like

Check out The Discourse if you like content like that :wink:

1 Like

I have and will continue to!

In fact, saw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raYbaDhoJbQ in the day or so after it was uploaded, thought it was a Scope video at first. Very nice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.