Time to go, find something else

perhaps donate it to the new order!

1 Like

I’m thinking that as you have posted this here, your hoping someone will talk you out of it? Sometimes it’s good to have a break. Moth ball your account and take a few months off and have a blast on other games. If you are like me, EVE will sooner or later start to call to you again and when she dose your account will be their waiting for your return.

Kestrix

And don’t listen to these idiots

2 Likes

Well i think thats it… i have over 1000 plex but wont be using it until CCP fixes the bugs since the last update…

what are CCP doing with this game!

I so feel you. The game is just not fun any more. Eve isnt what it used to be. CCP is winnowing down the players - to point where the only folk left are those into doing things in the abyss or playing in the arena etc. . . CCP even said it - they making things instanced or limited access because otherwise their remaining players wont play it. Well thats not why I signed on to eve. I stuck around for a long time thinking things would get better, but it is time to go and not feed CCP anymore.

1 Like

let me introduce you to your new hobby:

I am glad somebody else feels the same… CCP really do need to fix the bugs and stop playing with the game…

I wont be upgrading the players until its fixed… I have been playing this game for nearly 10 years now and this is the worse i have seen EVE… !!!

Hmmm…Vendetta Online. After four dead destroyers in a row I’ll do a little short, slightly irritated quit. Of COURSE I’m not going to quit Eve. I’ve tried. Eve is crack.

You have WHAT…oh…dumb reaction. My old dog brain cells saw 1000 plex and reverted to when A PLEX was THE PLEX.

Eve Online may call you,
Any night, any day,
In your heart you’ll hear it call you,
“Come away, come away…$(sed “s/Bali Ha’i”/Eve Online/g”)

Sung to the tune of Bali Ha’i from South Pacific:

Game stopped being fun around Blackout for me, all the changes since have been direct nerfs to my playstyle. I see null friends unsubing by the day. Game is on life support, actively removing content rather than introducing it.

I can’t get into MMO’s anymore. Most of them are themeparks and the odd sandbox is usually too simple (like Albion Online) or on life support due to lack of player interest. No Mans Sky is pretty fun these days. For my “hardcore sandbox RPG” itch I play Kenshi.

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t resist XD

Btw, I play SoE, anytime bud. o/

That game has been giving me the foot for years.

I try to resist !!!

I have only recently started playing after months of being intrigued by videos about it. I hope that one day, someone will develop an MMO again I enjoy again. Alas it’s 2022 and video games have been heavily mainstreamed and monetized by now. I’m playing more and more “indy trash” because those are actual games instead of storefronts for paid cosmetics. Kenshi ticks a certain box for me :slight_smile:

MmmHmmm. Skins = Barbie Doll dresses.

I see the point.
Can I have 500 plex, please?

lol :slight_smile:

:smiley: Pretty please…?

Just don’t go and find World of Warcraft. I am sure you hate your live enough already. Maybe try FF14 or Lost Ark.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.