Tinker-tank Bhaalgorn for Emerging Conduits

Also you keep saying .8 like it matters. It doesn’t.

As I found out.

I think that that is a problem. My camp. Probably not yours.

Relevant to this thread:

The Fits. Ones that work.

Be careful where you fly.

Other thread:

How flimsy 0.8 is.

Well the real lesson is not running sites etc 5 jumps from the biggest trade/gank hub in EVE, on halloween week when there is a 100% loot drop event going on.

That is a good lesson even for newbros to learn.

You can run emerging conduits pretty much anywhere . I generally find a quiet system that at most has like 1-2 other people in it (mostly I don’t want to bump into other people trying to run them) and hasn’t seen a gank in weeks.

And no I am not a fan of ganking. I think there should be harsher penalties personally. But I do accept that currently it is a legal meta in the game and fly accordingly.

Funny enough, I got into the same thing with someone on reddit posting about getting ganked in perimeter this past week running an abyssal. Like it makes sense to run one of those 1 jump from Jita on 100% drop week.

1 Like

I admitted that I thought I’d pass the ship scan. Oopsey. I also admitted prototype test ( possibly to destruction ).

The rest is another thread.

Well.

The ship scan part is irrelevant.

Also even prototype ship should not be used on tq if they are blinged, especially in that event and so close to jita.

Also vindi seems like a much better approach for a much smaller price. I think like 800M the fit ? (a third), while doing the sites in 8minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.