Make it blue!

(Piugattuk) #1

When doing the drone sites nobody seems to salvage the wrecks, just kill everything and run to the next site, but take a moment and “right click” and abandon so that folks can drop a MTU or use their Noctis to make salvage easy for others.

Be a pal, be a good Samaritan, and take a second to ‘make it blue’.

(Ramona McCandless) #2

They are worth about 2.5m isk.

While I like your thinking, its much quicker to do it in a smaller ship and save the Noctis and tractor for better sites

(Keno Skir) #3

Dear lord.

(Jex Silver) #4

I despise blue so; sorry.

(Piugattuk) #5

You must be a blood, you should try crip walking.

(Piugattuk) #6

While true, not big isk I have seen some newer players salvaging so for them I’m sure it’s prettey good as most likely they won’t see the main drop, many a sites I abandoned the loot from the tetris drop for newer players, means more for them then myself but I love salvage myself, building rigs is part intensive.

(Ramona McCandless) #7

I love it too. Have you tried some exploration though? Good salvage in a Relic site

(Piugattuk) #8

No, I haven’t, did a couple of guristas data sites and got blown apart, so decided to avoid them.

(Ramona McCandless) #9

Ah those are the ones with the Exclaimation Point yeah?

Dont farm those ones. Go for the others, much easier.

(Piugattuk) #10

What are they ghost sites?

Maybe a battleship to survive the opening volley?

(Ramona McCandless) #11

No idea. For those I nick one can and run if possible

(Piugattuk) #12

Yeah, CCP trolled me as I got a piece of carbon for my troubles.

(March rabbit) #13

On Ghost sites i usually enter, hack first can and leave. They have some random timeout before NPCs appear so it’s rarely worth risking.

(Netan MalDoran) #14

Just take the timer and learn crimewatch while youre at it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Lady Ayeipsia) #15

That’e not how it works in this case.

Salvaging a wreck never gives you a flag. Salvage is fair to all. However, you cannot use a tractor beam or MTU to pull in a wreck that is not blue or white to you. And no amount of going criminal will change the fact that you can’t tractor beam a yellow wreck.

So there is no crimewatch mechanic involved.

(Kathern Aurilen) #16

I think I was getting 2.5 to 3 mill per site when I salvage.

I wish that the noctis could rig a special mod to scan salvage down. I love to salvage, but you have to be on site or scan another player or MTU to find anything.

(Eleonora Crendraven) #17

Exactly. No need to make those wrecks blue.

(Piugattuk) #18

Its not because it would flag you, it’s being a pal so that salvagers can have an easier time cleaning up…I don’t see the harm in making it better for the community since those wrecks go to waste anyway, I posted the same thing in the last few events…nobody does, kinda sad because it takes literally 1 sec to do.

(Ramona McCandless) #19

I like a nice blue wreck

(Netan MalDoran) #20

Ah, didnt pay enough attention to realize we were talking about MTU’s, was thinking about looting.