Titles from the Activity Tracker

What you are describing is more akin to the existing Decorations tab where player corps can make custom decorations (medal designs with names and descriptions) and give them to players, and they are visible even after the player leaves the corp). Players currently choose which decorations to show and not show (ie. just because one is awarded doesn’t mean it has to show - you might not want a “THIS GUY IS A SPY AND ASSHOLE” decoration permanently on your info window, for example).

I should note that there already exists one form of NPC decorations, but CCP hasn’t even implemented their showing in that tab. If they haven’t done that for existing NPC decorations, I don’t think they’ll do it for “Activity Tracking Achievements”.

Another reason why I don’t think they’ll do it: nobody but the owner is going to care about those achievements. The player-made and FW-made decorations are already of little-to-no interest to other players as they are (except perhaps RPers), but activity decorations will receive even less fanfare.

2 Likes