To developer of eve(Arabic language)

their are meduim base bcs some youtubers arabs review this game and talk about it and the views are big(100k-600k)so it could be around 50k in game but no active for luanguage and game hard for them
in the past we was lots in game but they quit after while so the new players (arabs) they quit game after 3-8 days max

The answer to never expanding any market anywhere.

/facepalm

1 Like

If people like and enjoy playing a video game it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t have localization in their native language, people will find ways to get around that.

The number of “likes” on YouTube videos or channel does not mean that the same people would want to play the game, if it is/was translated.

It’s not about how many countries or people that speak Arabic. There are around 3-4 billion adults worldwide, yet EVE “only” has approximately 25k accounts online at peak times. This is 0.0000083% of potential customers.

You say 500mil, now devide that by half (only counting adults) which is 250mil, now multiply that by the percentage above, now that yields a potential Arabic player base of roughly 2084 people. How many of them are already playing? How many do you think have tried the game and quit (not because of lack of Arabic language)?

2 Likes

Really? I’m the troll. Let’s do a short recap.

OP asks for Arabic localization. Talks about how many players quit over this (no citation or data). What are the actual number? Nobody seems to know. Maybe it’s just the OP’s 5 best friends.

4 replies in a community mod explains the metrics behind such a decision and how the OP might help.

Both you and OP go on to exclaim how easy and cheap it would be. No citations either, or actual numbers. This concludes with the OP making a nasty reply inferring that CCP is somehow anti arabic for not having translated the game. This obviously is completely unfounded and out of line IMO.

I come in to point all of these things out, and I’m the troll.

Bottom line, OP asked. OP got honestly a pretty good “official” answer. Someone at CCP likely has seen the thread and internally if THEY feel there is a market to support such a localization I’m sure they will move forward. And the thread could have ended there.

1 Like

(If people like and enjoy playing a video game it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t have localization in their native language, people will find ways to get around that.)

-yes if people like and enjoy it doesnt matter localization and that for game that are not hard and have too much keys

(You say 500mil, now devide that by half (only counting adults) which is 250mil, now multiply that by the percentage above, now that yields a potential Arabic player base of roughly 2084 people. How many of them are already playing? How many do you think have tried the game and quit (not because of lack of Arabic language)?)

-5k is the least base of people bcs i khow how much they play and lots of them quit (they find eve hard for them) and lots of new players that i khow them they quit bcs language so i dont say to localization full eve just part of the importans things we relly want to keep play this game .

+if you find that base of players arabs are smal eve can do some ads to bring new players to eve .

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.