To end The War

Whose side are you on, Commander?

Except I didn’t execute prisoners of war, I’ve executed convicts. As that’s how you call those, who were sentenced to death by a tribunal. I have told it before, but no, you dare to call them prisoners of war. Have you actually looked into reports, what exact crimes they were sentenced for? I have multiple times said, I don’t take gallente prisoners and do not accept surrender of units until the whole Federation surrenders. How do you guess, where exactly did I get these peoples from, what made me, a soldier, to go on capturing spree like some sort of a cop instead of just delivering bullets to them?

Can you imagine what these people were doing to Caldari? There were some graphic materials attached to their cases, and knowing what these people did, I myself wanted to torture them as much as I could. But I didn’t. Because I am a professional. Because I am not like them, becuase I am better, because I am Caldari. They were convicted and sentenced by Caldari laws and according to Caldari legal procedures. You can’t imagine the anger I felt towards these people. And I was proud when the tribunal allowed me to execute them, I felt relief, that there will be less monsters, who are torturing our prisoners.

And yet you dare to defend them. So, whose side are you on, Commander?

That’s what you think they deserve, “only condemnation”? Excuse me, did you become suddenly a gallente politician, while I was absent? Would you like to condemn them, while doing nothing to actually stop that? Saying some words, angry words, dirty words, judging words - but that reside only as words, while they keep slaughtering and torturing our people, without blinking an eye at all your condemnations?

I can’t and will never agree with this. And I will not stand aside, doing nothing.

They don’t deserve condemnation. They deserve Justice. And that’s what I am doing, when I grab them by scruff and toss them on the floor before the tribunal. And I do that because I know perfectly well, that CALDARI people, that CALDARI officers and CALDARI tribunal will not just “condemn” them. They will SENTENCE them according to their crimes.

Would you instead just condemn them and let them go?
So, whose side are you on, Commander?

I have answered this exactly in the starting post. My desire is to provide security to Caldari citizens and stop their deaths.

And that’s what I am planning to do, calling for destruction of the Federation. Because while they exist, while they attack us, our citizens will keep getting killed by these aggressors.

There is an old philosophical question, would you kill yourself 100 people to save 1000 people? Or you will do nothing and see 1000 die? I am one of those, who will take an action, and who will kill 100 people even with my bare hands to guarantee survival of these 1000.

Some people will call me murderer for this, some will call me monster, but I will just call them pathetic spineless cowards. I know that I did it right, because by taking lives I save people. Covering my hands in blood doesn’t bother me. What does bother me, are those weaklings, who will kill 1000 people by their inaction and indecision. In the end, it won’t be me, who will be monster just because I kill 100 people. It will be them who are monsters, for letting 1000 die.

And do you really want to be one of them, looking day after day how more and more young Caldari soldiers die every day from unending Gallente attacks? How mothers and fathers lose their children? How children lose their parents? And all just because you want to only stand and defend instead of delivering justice to Gallente and make them stop killing people once and forever?

Do you have what it takes to be a Captain, to be a Soldier and to be Caldari, Commander?

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC
Caldari State