To end The War

No, you asked for evidence, and you claimed your conclusion was mine.

It wasn’t mine conclusion. There’s nothing to discuss further.

Then it’s time to stop it and say farewell to each other.

Yes, the readers can clearly see what each of us said. I’ll leave it to them to determine who is more correct.

So long then.

3 Likes

Galletians.
are good miners.
They will cow to the Will of Caldari vultures.
The vultures of fratricide and weak government intervention.
I flew for CMS.
CMS lives in my heart like Matari Warlords.
The Warlords I kill with my ally.
An ally who is my brother.
An ally none the less.
Some Matari think I am at their table.
That is my evil twin is not my brother.
The definition requires more explanation than DNA because of data.
In ignorance would one call my doppelganger my brother or myself.
And time and space are more clear than ignorance. Being wrong.
Being wrong is a fatal error.
Data is priceless.

Faction Warfare will play a critical role in our relationship.
Role Play Word militarily but your actions remain relative and the data reads out in the gravimetric spectrum relayed to the gravity well.

The brilliance of the sun and the radiance of the black hole are elements in the best radio waves.

CMS radio waves are down.

-ottout

Makoto - Hate to correct you publicly but it was THREE Freighters of workers, not one.

3 Likes

It may be a byproduct of my painfully excessive outspokenness, Tuulinen-kirjuun, but I’d rather be corrected publicly than labor in continued error.

You’ve my thanks for the correction.

4 Likes

Tuulinen-haan, you managed to spot a minor mistake but missed several major and insulting blunts in that speech.

This wasn’t really a wise move, considering this discussion wasn’t about the freighters in the first place.

And taking into the consideration, that this person wasn’t even trying to write something on the topic of the discussion herself, and was just using the media to spread slanders about Caldari people, I prefer to simply discard such sort of outbursts as lies without delving into details. And I’d recommend you to do the same.

Also, I do miss you. Will you consider returning to Caldari side?

Aww…

2 Likes

I serve the State.

2 Likes

Can I apply to be Ms. Kims PR agent? I think I could do an excellent job of harnessing her warlord persona into a true celebrity.

2 Likes

TLDR for our special Federal not-so-friends: It was about ending the war that gallenteans started, not starting wars.

It was about ending the war that gallenteans started, not starting wars.

Funny, as I remember it, it was the Caldari who invaded the Federation, not the other way around. Or was it just my imagination playing tricks on me when I saw a Caldari battle fleet jump into Luminaire?

2 Likes

We have liberated our HOME planet from gallente occupation. It’s hard to call it invasion, since we came for what was stolen from us.

The first Tierijev treaty was violated by Fed. Navy Adm. A. Noir.

We have liberated our HOME planet

And then dropped a Titan on it. Good job on that one.
Personally, I find it odd that the State didn’t think to do one very simple thing first: ask.
Honestly, was it really necessary to resort to a surprise attack? You didn’t think to use diplomatic channels or thrid-party arbitration? Given the Caldari’s reputation for negotiating prowess, I’d think negotiating the return of Caldari Prime would’ve been easy. I guess not.

violated by Fed. Navy Adm. A. Noir.

a: The events at Malaken V were a tragedy for both sides. Recall, if you will, that the Gallente delegation was killed in the incident as well. If the Federation had wanted another war (which we didn’t), we wouldn’t have crashed a ship into the station with the entourage on board. Whatever the pilot of that ship did, he did alone, without the blessing or support of the Federation.

b. There is some evidence to suggest that Admiral Noir was not, in fact, in control of the ship. There are some who claim he was murdered in his home, and replaced by a lookalike. Improbable? Maybe. Impossible? Far from it

2 Likes

The Titan was dropped by Gallente invaders. They attacked it in violation of Luminaire treaty of 10 June YC110, despite it being on low orbit of inhabited planet. Heck, they actually lured it to low orbit before engaging by starting first planetary invasion with DUST operatives.

For 200 years Caldari diplomats were trying to get our planet back - without success.
It wasn’t the question about prowess, it was a question of gallente greed for the planet that doesn’t belong to them.
Luckily, Tibus Heth has liberated it from 200 years of foreign oppression.

Freedom fanatics could simply go for their death.

That wasn’t just a “pilot” and that wasn’t just a “ship”. It was a Federal Navy Supercarrier with Admiral on board. Baseline ships have different chain of command than capsuleer ships. We give commands with our mind to ship subsystems. Baseline captains give commands to crewmembers. It means he wasn’t just “one man”. It was a team. It was a Federal Navy crew.

Responsibility evasion attempt.

Luckily, Tibus Heth has liberated it from 200 years of foreign oppression.

By orbitally bombarding it, ironically enough.

Still, what was the event that, in your opinion, marks the “start” of the current war?

2 Likes

Caldari Prime was bombarded only by Gallente, and that happened 200 years ago.
Can you please stop making up stuff, it makes conversation difficult and leads nowhere.

Depends what war you consider. The conflict in Black Rise or current hostilities between the State and Federation.

The Black Rise conflict started actually after liberation of Caldari Prime - the peace treaty was signed by Suoro Foiritan and Tibus Heth, that gave Caldari Prime back to its rightful owners - Caldari State (signed in Luminaire, 10 June YC 110).

The new war started when the Federation learned that we have colonized the Black Rise in secrecy, and they decided to invade it. But for CONCORD to allow it, they tossed couple of their own regions to be contested.

And if you mean general hostilities between the State and the Federation - it was the Malkalen attack.

Ms. Kim, you’ll surely remember that Heth-guri ordered the Doomsday bombardment of Caldari Prime. Yanala-haani’s heroism was in steadfastly refusing that order.

6 Likes

For “special” ones I repeat one more time:
It was NOT bombed by Caldari, by Heth, and so on.

The fact of actual bombardment is ABSENT.

So, the fact that Tibus Heth ordered the Doomsday bombardment of Caldari Prime is irrelevant? Even though, if his orders had been followed, Caldari Prime would likely have been rendered uninhabitable?

4 Likes

Do I need to repeat third time?