To end The War

You guys crack me up. :smiley:

Ms. Kim, do you need a PR agent? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Either that or a nerve agent…

3 Likes

Several canisters.

Deliver unpacked to the doors of Villore senate.

Your rank means nothing to the CALDARI STATE and the Caldari Navy. It means nothing within the State ranking system. And you know it. That’s why you keep avoiding the question, and never address the simple matter that if a capsuleer of a lower rank were to disobey a direct order from you, there’d be no consequences. You have no authority to discipline them. You have no authority to do anything about it. Your rank is meaningless to them. To other “Caldari Officers”. It’s just words to them.

Empty. Meaningless. Just like you.

3 Likes

@Arrendis I repeat it for you SECOND time already, since you showed lack of ability to read it when I posted it first.

Start your own topic and rant there, I am sick of your flooding of media with irrelevant and in majority false remarks.

FIRST. This discussion wasn’t about my rank, if you still didn’t get it.

SECOND. My rank is not really your concern, it matters only for Caldari and military personnel, if you still didn’t get it somehow.

THIRD. Stop talking about things you fail to comprehend and lack any will to even try to comprehend.

Now, git.

1 Like

Still evading and dodging. Can’t even address that one little thing. All you’ve got is empty, meaningless yammer.

Tell me, does it scare you to be so exposed? To be caught out in public, with everyone knowing you’re a fraud? Just another merc the State doesn’t give a damn about, hiding behind a fake rank they care even less about?

4 Likes

You are an annoying pest. I’ve adressed it on multiple occasions. And this discussion is not a place for me to explain you obvious things ONE MORE time. Go stick to your delusions, just stop ranting about them IN HERE.

1 Like

Why? It’s not like you’ve got any authority here, either.

5 Likes

No, she needs a case worker.

:shufflefurtherparrot:

6 Likes

It’s just a family tiff Diana.

Caldari should just grow past their rebellious teenage years and come back to the Gallente family. You’d be far better off. Afterall, Caldari are supposed to represent the corporate, military might, yet for 9 years:

1. Gallente have continually kick squid backsides from pillar to post in the war
  2. Gallente maintain the mightiest lineup of industrial ships, with bonuses for all sorts of industrial activities
  3. Gallente have the highest levels of automation onboard ships, feeding back into the corporate machine

We might be all love and mung beans on the outside, but the Gallente are more military and corporate might than the Caldari could ever aspire to.

So just give it up. Come back to the fold. We’ll forgive you.

2 Likes
  1. I’d like to remind you, that it was Caldari who first occupied whole warzone. And we held it way more than you ever did. You attempts at controlling whole warzone were crushed down and stomped. How long did it last? Couple days? Sorry… hours?

2. Charon.

3. With all your “automation bla-bla”, it’s still Caldari Navy, who has the most modern and advanced ships. It is still Caldari Navy who has best trained soldiers, and it is still combined Caldari Army Forces who are the strongest military branch in the cluster. You have tasted our might 10th June YC110, Gallente defenses crumpled like a card house. And if you’ll dare to bark something about your pathetic “Highlander” backstabbing - it was conducted mostly by insane capsuleers in the space and by mercenaries on the planet. Looks like you need to be reminded about our strength once again!
    10th of June Tibus Heth has launched probably the most successful and efficient invasion ever conducted in the whole New Eden history. In just a couple hours Gallente signed peace treaty.

That you have violated just five years later. The only mistake Tibus Heth did - he trusted Gallente. He believed they would follow the treaty… He should have continued and crushed you down.

It is the Caldari who will rule the future. Not you.

I wonder why and what for one should forgive us in the first place? All we want is to live our own lives without subjugation of fanatics and self-righteous pricks, who can’t accept others ways of life.

On the other hand, why do you think WE would forgive you?
We will not forgive Gallente the first war, when they ruthlessly violated their own laws when they found our hidden colonies and tried to take them for themselves, they bombing of our homeworld, invasion and occupation for 200 years.

We will not forgive Gallente Noir’s attack, that he claimed to visit as a peace negotiator.

We will not forgive Gallente treaties of Tierijev and Lumiunaire they have violated.

We will not forgive Gallente for dropping CN Shiigeru on Kaalakiota mountains.

We will not forgive Gallente genocide of Caldari colonists in Black Rise.

We will not forgive Gallente the invasion into our Black Rise in the first place.

We will not forgive Gallente their tortures of our prisoners of war.

We will not give up. We will fight to the end. To YOUR end.
You might give up though. We guarantee you one thing: JUSTICE. And unlike Gallente, we, Caldari, we don’t violate our words. You WILL pay for your crimes.

2 Likes

Lies.

You already gave up.

4 Likes

Oh, yes! Of course! Let me just fetch this order for the Navy to put arms down and surrender to occupants…

Hmm… I think it’s not here. Where it could be? Maybe among OTHER HALLUCINATIONS INSIDE SINTI’S HEAD? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The State signed up with CONCORD.

The State would rather be in bed with CONCORD, with Amarr slavers, Matari savages and the decadent Gallente than actually fight a real war.

You a lively puppet, dancing on CONCORD’S strings, chica. But hey, at least you don’t have freedom.

3 Likes

You misunderstand. ‘One way or the other.’

2 Likes

I am not a brainwashed gallente cattle or minmatar savage zealot to long for freedom.

And I don’t care about CONCORD, Minmatar slaver, it’s their duty sort of to long for peace. My duty is to protect the State and I do my job, fighting gallente occupants.

Considering this scum keeps attacking us, and considering we are still shoving it back into theirs, it’s way way far from “giving up”.

Mmmmhm. Keep rationalizing why you’re not pushing into the space the Fed cares about. Why you’re stuck fighting over the same systems neither government gives a damn about… merc.

6 Likes

Do you know what I song at the state war academy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_LoEFBKzm4&feature=share

1 Like

Suborning oneself to the state is the worst thing one can do. I stultifies the human spirit and leads to on going misery. The fascism of the Caldari state should always be opposed.

The only fascism known to the cluster came from Gallente in the form of Duvalier regime, and it’s modern version - Blaque’s Black Eagles. But blaming Caldari in being fascist? And that coming from Gallente?..

Go buy yourself a history textbook and read it before making yourself into laughing stock again.