To many mining bots on ice systems

I don’t live in null as yet. The only grapes here are the ones you brought with you, Fred. :kissing_heart:

Kusion, tax collectors, marmites, many pirat members…
even I regularly have half a dozen alts online…

I think you underestimate level of autism present in this game.

2 Likes

You do realize that those that have autism are sometimes the most intelligent or at genius levels of intelligence? This is around 15 clients at a given time, also. Half a dozen is less then twice that. Its also not an isolated incident in one system but many…

Yes, its the number of clients used at one time by an apparent multiboxer. No, multiboxing isn’t against the rules and I do it myself. Which worries me all the more how someone could possibly micromanage that many clients efficiently as i have witnessed at any given time without the assistance of engineered software that can interact with the client afk or not. I can very easily see how others would support this especially if it benefits them with eliminating the competition in almost complete safety with minimal loss. This is the reason I get all this attention from well known posters! The attention is so very much appreciated btw, because it tells me I’m on the right track. Myself, I mine some but I get bored really quick especially when not chatting with other miners. Would getting rid of the bots help me? It would make mining more convenient for me yes. Though its not my main source of income, and i also wouldn’t be mining more as i just get too bored of it.

As I said before, when I see other new miners warp in with a retriever, proc, or covetor I feel bad when they see the bot fleet there knowing they wont hardly get anything for their effort to get ahead. I know you guys love my bleeding heart and sarcasm, but shouldn’t we put some effort into player retention? The game is not dying and imo EvE will still be around after i’m dead and gone. If you fellas want to keep harvesting your ice like that, fine, whatever, but I’m just saying there might be ways to help the game grow from the past. If I didn’t have passion for the game I wouldn’t be on the forums trying to make a difference. I’m neither for or against big or small blocs either. There is so much about EvE that I like and would like to see all players that share my passion for the game think it through is all.

It’s ■■■■■■■ mining. A blindfolded glass of orange juice could muster up the APMs needed to manage 15 clients.

4 Likes

If you say so, Haulie.

When i play serious, i have 5 ships mining, 1 boosting/mining, 1 hauling, 1 scouting/mining, while i check the agency for ice spawns, manage a community chat channel and watch tv.
For 12 hours or more.

You get used to it. :blush:

But i only do that 1 - 3 days per week nowadays. :grin:

1 Like

I see you often and also participate in the player channel you created to help others. Thank you for this, Mark. This encourages player interaction, and it benefits the community. The channel is a good example of group coordination, and encourages new players to socialize to some degree which is a very positive start in the right direction to get them to engage.

1 Like

Thank you, but please do not tell anybody. We have yet enough spy alts in there. :wink:

Like the one from the new mining overlord in angrymoon. :thinking:

I say there is no correlation.

First because intelligence is not defined formerly enough to be able to produce a semantically correct experiment exhibiting such a causation.
Secondly, because the same is true for autism.

Also, I suggest that you stop talking about intelligence on a topic that is not about intelligence, as it only shows your lack of, said intelligence. Because spouting nonsense has never been a proof of, on the opposite.
Just like all those people who keep quoting famous people without any understanding of what they meant, to the point of making it say the opposite of what it actually meant.

“Who wants peace, prepares for bulletshitstorm” Mohammed Ghandi., “Epic Sturdy of Forum Trolls in non-aqueous Solution”, in “proceedings of the 10th world war III”, 1967

/me sips a blindfolded glass of orange juice.

The man mentioned, autism. I wanted to inform him or anyone else that read these forums that they can be incredibly intelligent. That is all…

You can suggest or advise all you like, Anderson. Like anything in life, words can be misinterpreted based on experience, background, life. I have read many of your posts on these forums and I see through alot of your “nonsense”. So what do you have to contribute to this thread? You like to kick dirt on lack of proof, well thats great. Though what can we do to remedy this? Im all ears? I say make the belts a scan-able sig in random systems.

And that is completely unrelated.

Pointing out that you are off topic is enough :slight_smile:

I have no opinion on mining bots. it’s been over 6month I did not go in a mining ship. over a year I did not go in an ice belt.
Maybe there are bots, and maybe there are not, I don’t know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.