To the Buttmunch that continually increments big ticket buy orders by 10000.01 isk

Seriously dude. You may trap the occasional fool with this but the net effect is that you are screwing up an otherwise stable market for said items. Just stop it already.

Sincerely,
Someone Who Wants Your Pod

Market tears are perhaps the most nutritious variety.

1 Like

TBH all you’ve done here is confirm that he should continue doing it.

5 Likes

@Brego Aro

Can I know what you sell :smiley:

brb gonna 101010.01 it!

1 Like

I don’t get it. Would OP be less upset if it were just 10,000 ISK?

1 Like

He likely would, yes. As market bots typically catch 0.01 isk updates, most however don’t if you do larger numbers like 10,000, and I’m guessing they break down with 10,000.01.

Won’t people please think of the poor market bots? Beep-Boop.

Make him undock.

Good luck!

P.S.: I have no idea what this thread is about. Really! :innocent:

I tip my hat at the guy who extracted those tears via market PvP.

Wow, ya’ll are so eager for tears you mistake irritation for meaningful loss. LOL, no tears folks. I’m doing fine. Just wanting to rant a bit. The .01 isk race is normal as is the 1000.01 isk race. IMO incrementing the race by 10k isk is just stupid for the buttmunch and everyone else.

1. No confirmation of continuance. I am keeping pace as well as the other buyers for said items. To wit, the technique is not resulting in buttmuch staying on top.
  2. Variations on this scheme do not matter. Evernus FTW.
  3. No bots.
  4. This pilot is not the buyer, duh…

So yea, I’m a stickler for stupid things. Just venting. Do your worst! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.