With more details emerging about the upcoming winter expansion, we are able to paint a picture of what is about to go down. Lets sum up the facts:
- New structures incoming, fittings & all
- Drillbits being introduced for moon fracking, POS harvesters phased out simultaneously
- Drillbit beams up a chunk of moon, then player blasts it to a minable asteroid field
- 20 new ores being introduced, new refining skills incoming
- Moongoo no longer generated passively, requires miners on site
- Mining impossible within tethering range but within range of defence systems
- Moon compositions being reseeded (take out your scanners, we’re going on a field trip)
So far I’ve heard widely varying theories about whats about to happen.
some think this will introduce the next great war, others think this will make alliances more compact due to the raised effort of moon management.
Most think moon materials will spike at least for a month while there is no fresh supply aside from stockpiles.
the market is already responding in various ways.
what do you think is about to happen?
Are you prepared?