To The Pilots of CVA

Or to defend the sov space held by your own alliance apparently.

I’m sure the Empress was impressed at your alliance running to the Great Wildlands while the stations they pledged to defend in her name were captured.

Why defend it when it was obvious we are expelled any way. If not PL then CVA.

Because of your loyalty to the Amarr Empire?

Oh wait…

1 Like

Amarr Empire does not own Providence. CVA is not Amarr Empire so I have nothing to prove in there if I do not wish.

PL and NC. are not “unwashed masses” I met some in person and they smell fine.

1 Like

Even Jintaan is leaving you. I might be persuaded to adopt some of you, but that bastard Xhjfx is killed moment his alliance comes crashing down around him.

Vaari… nobody from CVA would ever join you.

Think about it… you have a Minmatar hired hand talking to you now because all of the true blood Amarran CVA members believe you to be unclean and unworthy of their attention. And that Minmatar pilot who is a minor cog in CVA is mocking you… a corp leader in your cowardly alliance.

Not only that… you feel the need to respond because you realize your position is so weak. You think those who fight and lose are going to go join those who pathetically ran, abandoning their responsibility to defend the space they pledged to bring into the empire? Amusing.

1 Like

I dont really give a damn about your true amarrian heritage members thoughts. They can be corrupted as any man from any race. Take Max Singularity for example. Man is rotten to the core despite noble blood and boble house he is originated.

What does it tell about CVA and rest of remaining proviblock that I like minmatar loyalist better than your alliance? You have drifted so far from your original, noble course that some might call you drifters.

1 Like

What it tells us is CVA is fighting for the empire in Providence.

And Vaari ran away.

2 Likes

You have ceased fighting for the Empire years ago.

@Vaari

I’d ask what you’ve been doing to help the region of Providence, seeing as you claim to love that place so much

but it seems, for the past year, you’ve done nothing. to anyone.

1 Like

One of the reasons you dont lead anything ever is the reason you think only way to help or to contribute is to fight.

Good luck mining your own ships and keeping your bases online without miners who keep mining for you while you rant with your peasant friends how useless and cowards those miners are.

Provi and CVA both suck.

1 Like

Of course. CVA is horrible.

They aren’t running though. They’re entosising nodes, defending structures, reinforcing enemy structures, blowing up ships, being blown up, trying to keep ADM’s high and making ships and modules to continue fighting.

AFK has 6 kills in the last week. CVA has 461. The two alliances are about the same size.

CVA is horrible… but they fight. AFK just runs away.

But they are REALLY good at running. Excellent cowards.

4 Likes

Tell me again why should we defend providence? We are KOS to proviblock, before that we were made neutral, thus Sir Daedalus, my once good friend made us unable to own anything in Providence.

It was YOUR space held in the name of the empire (or so you claimed). That’s why you should have defended it.

But you ran. I can’t even find evidence you attempted to entosis nodes when your systems were conquered. You just tucked tail and abandoned your systems.

You speak against better knowloge. It has been certain for us and to CVA too for few weeks that AFK will lose our space. If PL wont take it CVA will. It has been long and rather awkward diplomatic exchange, between me, our alliance and CVA.

It contains much more than our said unwillingness to defend the space we lose no matter what.

I must however commend Lasker Emmanuel for his kindness and very amarrian attitude during the “negotiations”

You can’t “capture” citadels. You destroy them or they’re handed over. If there’s citadels to fuel, they’ve been set up by PL themselves. As for the automated brainjacks, well it’s not like it’s a secret that pretty much any sizable organization is rife with them. Why do you think they push so hard to keep reporting such things internally, rather than to the authorities who have the tools to correctly identity and deal with them?

1 Like