😡

They even added a tooltip for the red dot! I discovered this when I tried to warp-out of a bad situation using my autopilot-route shortcut. The tooltip popped up over the UI so I couldn’t use it. Nice touch.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. Unironically.
This tremendous amount of smelly ■■■■ isn’t right at all.

You should file a support ticket and demand reimbursement.
It doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter if it helps.
People should be clogging the support lines just to make a ■■■■■■■ point dot.
It’s literally the only defense we have.

Also should you ask for a clickable yellow dot that warps you out immediatley.

I have to agree with Solstice on this one. The red dot gets annoying fast. I see the design idea behind it, and it’s a good theory … but you should really be able to opt out of it both globally and on a per-location level.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t lose my ship - but it cost me a few seconds. I think I can figure out a way to work around it so it doesn’t happen next time.

1 Like

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

the horror, the horror

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting