๐Ÿ†€๐Ÿ†„๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†‚ ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ต ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‡

:1234:

๐‹๐ž๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐๐‹๐„๐— ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‚๐‚๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐› ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐  ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐‰๐ข๐ญ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.

:1234:

2 Likes

https://eve-marketdata.com/price_check.php?type_id=44992&region_id=&solarsystem_id=&type=buy

1 Like

@Uriel_the_Flame ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆโ€™๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ.

oh god my eyes

Use excel

3 Likes

HAHAHA :stuck_out_tongue: you first

Why would I? It wasnโ€™t me recommending to use MS Excel, of all things, for something itโ€™s not appropriate for. Let me, a software engineer, tell you that spreadsheet software, and especially MS Office, are not a Swiss army knife. Just because you can make holes with a hammer doesnโ€™t mean that you should.

1 Like

Who careโ€™s use what you know, EzPz. No need to go melt down :stuck_out_tongue: people on the forums are so fragile these days T_T.

Iโ€™m always at high risk of severe brain damage whenever someone uses spreadsheet software for some totally obscure use-case it doesnโ€™t make any sense for. Like this combat coordination tool my alliance in Starborne is using. The thingโ€™s haunting you in your deepest, darkest nightmares.

Personally I wouldnโ€™t give a โ– โ– โ– โ– , but it inevitably ends up with me having to use such crap at some point. But maybe thereโ€™s hope yet when I just hammer it home that spreadsheets arenโ€™t the magic silver bullet for every problem whenever someone proposes that they are.

When you have a problem that doesnโ€™t naturally lend itself to spreadsheet software or would produce a unmaintainable monstrosity, donโ€™t put it in a god damn spreadsheet. Learn programming and solve it the right way. Safe yourself and especially other people the pain.

1 Like

Would you like me to run some RL scenarios where this logic would cause some serious issues?

If your going to Undo The change to your Title, which was put in place to be easier to read, Iโ€™ll just close this.

As your question was given multiple answers it has fulfilled itโ€™s responsibility.

~Buldath

1 Like